Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:21 pm
- Forum: Visions & Suggestions
- Topic: Ideas for a greater public transport system
- Replies: 373
- Views: 38820
1. Electrify your railway. 2. Buy some new trains to run on your electrified railway. When I say new, I mean new like a new born baby, not refurbished/ 2nd hand. 3. Increase running times to at least every 15 mins in off peak and 7 mins in peak. 4. Rework the bus network so that it acts as a feeder ...
- Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:19 pm
- Forum: Infrastructure/Transport Development
- Topic: News & Discussion: Adelaide Metro Buses
- Replies: 727
- Views: 135088
Here in Perth, back in 1993 bus number 1133 was put in to service. It was the first natural gas bus in the fleet, and basically the equivalent of the Hydrogen buses we have today. It would be 10 years later that bus 1854 would roll off the production line, and put in service as our first standard CN...