Tailem Bend Motor Sport complex

Developments in Regional South Australia. Including Port Lincoln, Victor Harbor, Wallaroo, Gawler and Mount Barker.
SouthAussie94
High Rise Poster!

Re: Tailem Bend Motor Sport complex

Post by SouthAussie94 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:33 am

RustyCage wrote:Interesting that the only track in the world longer than this one will be is the old Nürburgring Nordschleife which is 13km longer
Nordschleife is 20.8 km long (~13 miles, maybe you got your units mixed up?). When combined with the Grand Prix circuit, the length is a touch short of 26km. Tailem Bend will be just a little way behind first place..
"All we are is bags of bones pushing against a self imposed tide. Just be content with staying alive"

Views and opinions expressed are my own and don't necessarily reflect the views or opinions of any organisation of which I have an affiliation

HiTouch
Gold-Member ;)

Post by HiTouch » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:48 pm

I love the logo!! South Australia needs more curves and what better way to start then OTR's workers and their Tailem Bend logo.

Vee
Legendary Member!

Post by Vee » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:11 pm

Cycling fans - endurance cycling event coming to Tailem Bend in January 2018

Revolve 24 Weekend Festival of cycling at The Bend Motorsport Park
Taking place on 13-14 January 2018 in association with the Santos Tour Down Under Revolve24 is thrilled to announce its Endurance Cycling Track Relay Challenges.

We will run 24 hour, 12 hour and 6 hour events and entries will be open to soloists and teams of 2, 4, 6 or 8 depending on the length of your challenge.  All events will take place on the thrilling smooth tarmac - cycling traffic-free!

The Revolve24 Weekend Festival of Cycling Down Under will take place at the fabulous new track in Adelaide - The Bend Motorsport Park.
http://revolve24.com/events/the-bend-mo ... nce-relays