High Rise TTP apartments and interchange

Ideas and concepts of what Adelaide can be.
duke
High Rise Poster!

Re: High Rise TTP apartments and interchange

#16 Post by duke » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:12 am

iTouch(myself) wrote:Also the conversion to traffic lights instead of that fricken roundabout at the reservoir and smart road crossing. I've had 1 too many car accidents there
Someone gets killed there so they go, oh lets put fences up instead of fixing the problem. That roundabout is terrible and should have been upgraded to lights ages ago.

iTouch
Legendary Member!

#17 Post by iTouch » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:42 pm

duke wrote:
iTouch(myself) wrote:Also the conversion to traffic lights instead of that fricken roundabout at the reservoir and smart road crossing. I've had 1 too many car accidents there
Someone gets killed there so they go, oh lets put fences up instead of fixing the problem. That roundabout is terrible and should have been upgraded to lights ages ago.
If they're going to keep the roundabout, the least they could do is make it look nice. I don't know about you but gravelly wasteland roundabout's in front of TTP make the "Naturally Better" city of Tea Tree Gully look completely the opposite.
Don't burn the Adelaide Parkland (preservation society)

duke
High Rise Poster!

#18 Post by duke » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:34 pm

iTouch(myself) wrote:If they're going to keep the roundabout, the least they could do is make it look nice. I don't know about you but gravelly wasteland roundabout's in front of TTP make the "Naturally Better" city of Tea Tree Gully look completely the opposite.
I agree. Bushes in the middle like golden grove would look good and stop people from walking over the middle increasing safety. However some roundabouts with bushes like golden grove hide indicators which can cause accidents. So they would need to be careful about height.