Anything to do with the running of the website. (e.g. Suggestions, bugs, etc)
- High Rise Poster!
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:53 pm
- Location: Ascot Park
- Been thanked: 1 time
Since its being talked about in the South Road discussion - how about: Should we have built the MATS Plan?
Studied Civil Engineering - graduated 1995 - now working in IT.
well you cant blame me for seeing the similarities
- VIP Member
- Posts: 5138
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:18 pm
- Location: Torrens Park
- Has thanked: 86 times
- Been thanked: 131 times
How about a poll querying support of development in the parklands...Howie wrote:Any ideas for a front page poll guys?
Do you support further development in Adelaide's Parklands?
* Yes, anything is better than acres of dried grass
* Yes, but no corporate facilities please (must have public access)
* No, keep them as open grounds without man-made structures
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
- VIP Member
- Posts: 5466
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:10 am
- Location: Adelaide, East End.
- Has thanked: 192 times
- Been thanked: 288 times
"Boxers of briefs?"
- If you didn't have access to a car, would the public transport in your area;
- Get you where ever you want to go at whatever time?
- Get you most places you need to be?
- Only get you to and from a 9 to 5 job or school?
- Be pretty much non existent?
Exit on the right in the direction of travel.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests