Where's Shuz?

Anything to do with the running of the website. (e.g. Suggestions, bugs, etc)
Message
Author
User avatar
The Scooter Guy
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 1531
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: Anywhere!
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 91 times
Contact:

Where's Shuz?

#1 Post by The Scooter Guy » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:48 pm

Why was Shuz banned?
He was one of our famous posters! :(
How long will he be banned?
Help us Fight Back the Retail Apocalypse.
Support Small Business More, Support Small Business Better.


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWk8YPx2zHziHgvyPy_9fxQ
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryanthescooterguy/
http://ryansbedroom.tumblr.com/

Will
VIP Member
VIP Member
Posts: 5529
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:48 pm
Location: Adelaide
Has thanked: 582 times
Been thanked: 151 times

Re: Where's Shuz?

#2 Post by Will » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:32 pm

He's busy attending this

Image

User avatar
Howie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Posts: 4792
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:55 pm
Location: Adelaide
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Where's Shuz?

#3 Post by Howie » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:33 am

Ha! Nice one :applause:

User avatar
Norman
Donating Member
Donating Member
Posts: 5665
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:06 pm
Has thanked: 767 times
Been thanked: 1367 times

Re: Where's Shuz?

#4 Post by Norman » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:58 am

He may be closer than you think...

Will
VIP Member
VIP Member
Posts: 5529
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:48 pm
Location: Adelaide
Has thanked: 582 times
Been thanked: 151 times

Re: Where's Shuz?

#5 Post by Will » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:04 am

Norman wrote:He may be closer than you think...
Please explain!

User avatar
The Scooter Guy
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 1531
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: Anywhere!
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 91 times
Contact:

Re: Where's Shuz?

#6 Post by The Scooter Guy » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Perhaps he was telling some lame Peter Gabriel jokes?
Or was it non-compliance with the board rules?
Help us Fight Back the Retail Apocalypse.
Support Small Business More, Support Small Business Better.


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWk8YPx2zHziHgvyPy_9fxQ
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryanthescooterguy/
http://ryansbedroom.tumblr.com/

User avatar
Norman
Donating Member
Donating Member
Posts: 5665
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:06 pm
Has thanked: 767 times
Been thanked: 1367 times

Re: Where's Shuz?

#7 Post by Norman » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:50 am

Will wrote:
Norman wrote:He may be closer than you think...
Please explain!
A new user popped up with the name of Ezekiel, somehow that name rings a bell...

yousername
High Rise Poster!
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:37 pm

Re: Where's Shuz?

#8 Post by yousername » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:33 am

As much as I disagree with what he says on SSC, on S-A he is a very important and informative poster. From what I understand of what Shuz has said, that he was banned because of SSC, it is totally unjust for him to be banned here. Despite our different views, I have not seen any overtly obvious or rude posts on this forum and therefore think he should not be banned.
Will wrote:Victorians can get f#$%^&*!

User avatar
Howie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Posts: 4792
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:55 pm
Location: Adelaide
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Where's Shuz?

#9 Post by Howie » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:59 am

Cheers Norm. Banned and deleted.

User avatar
The Scooter Guy
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 1531
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: Anywhere!
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 91 times
Contact:

Re: Where's Shuz?

#10 Post by The Scooter Guy » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:04 am

yousername wrote:As much as I disagree with what he says on SSC, on S-A he is a very important and informative poster. From what I understand of what Shuz has said, that he was banned because of SSC, it is totally unjust for him to be banned here. Despite our different views, I have not seen any overtly obvious or rude posts on this forum and therefore think he should not be banned.
What does SSC stand for?
Help us Fight Back the Retail Apocalypse.
Support Small Business More, Support Small Business Better.


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWk8YPx2zHziHgvyPy_9fxQ
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryanthescooterguy/
http://ryansbedroom.tumblr.com/

User avatar
jk1237
Donating Member
Donating Member
Posts: 1741
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:22 pm
Location: Adelaide
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Where's Shuz?

#11 Post by jk1237 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:07 pm

The Scooter Guy wrote:
yousername wrote:As much as I disagree with what he says on SSC, on S-A he is a very important and informative poster. From what I understand of what Shuz has said, that he was banned because of SSC, it is totally unjust for him to be banned here. Despite our different views, I have not seen any overtly obvious or rude posts on this forum and therefore think he should not be banned.
What does SSC stand for?
skyscrapercity. Howie set this site up based on SSC, caus we were and still are, sick of the Adelaide bashing

Hooligan
Legendary Member!
Posts: 821
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:03 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Where's Shuz?

#12 Post by Hooligan » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:48 pm

I hope he doesn't make up a new username. I hate when people get banned and then come back under a new alias.

It makes me sick.

Code: Select all

Signature removed 

yousername
High Rise Poster!
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:37 pm

Re: Where's Shuz?

#13 Post by yousername » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:41 am

Shuz as an old man
Image

Just kidding. i miss Sen-Adel shuz, not the racist SSC shuz. i still think he should be unbanned here. he has good opinions (ON DEVELOPMENT) and takes time to create maps (see SSC, post your fantasy rail map) and cruise too, because this forum doesnt have its mojo and nation-wide superstar without him.
Will wrote:Victorians can get f#$%^&*!

Hooligan
Legendary Member!
Posts: 821
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:03 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Where's Shuz?

#14 Post by Hooligan » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:04 pm

yousername wrote:and cruise too, because this forum doesnt have its mojo and nation-wide superstar without him.

I hear that Cruise was one hell of an awesome guy.

Code: Select all

Signature removed 

User avatar
Pikey
VIP Member
VIP Member
Posts: 2231
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:41 am
Location: Sitting Down
Has thanked: 126 times
Been thanked: 341 times

Re: Where's Shuz?

#15 Post by Pikey » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:55 am

Norman wrote:He may be closer than you think...
I.P Profiling is a wonderful thing.....
Walking on over....

| Sensational-Adelaide.com Moderator |

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest