AdelaideNow site promotion?

Anything to do with the running of the website. (e.g. Suggestions, bugs, etc)
shuza
High Rise Poster!

AdelaideNow site promotion?

#1 Post by shuza » Wed May 02, 2007 4:54 pm

I don't know if its worth a try to contact AdelaideNow website to promote Sensational-Adelaide as a reference guide/development site for Adelaidians? I have noticed numerous echoes of positive feedback from residents on the website in regards to recent development proposals, and perhaps these are potential recruits to this sucessful forum site which with further expansion could become much more locally recognised and perhaps promoted furtherso through the media as Adelaide and South Australia's number one development reference and feedback site?

I think Sensational-Adelaide would be very successful if AdelaideNow agreed to promote it.

bmw boy
High Rise Poster!

Re: AdelaideNow site promotion?

#2 Post by bmw boy » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:33 am

dunnoe where to put this .. but this seemed the only relevant area i could find. & not sure if its been noted before.. but i saw there is a link to the sensational-adelaide site on the government SA Central website under the heading of 'tourism & transport'

"A blog site written by South Australians for everything Adelaide!! :)"

http://www.sacentral.sa.gov.au/site/pag ... =2&c=50801

Howie
VIP Member
VIP Member

#3 Post by Howie » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:55 am

haha.. I've got a friend who was part of the sacentral website design team and she recommended i put our site up there during their beta phases.

In the day, s-a.com was meant to be more than a construction and development site, but i thought it was a case of doing too much in the one site, and it was a better idea to be more focused. Hence why it appeared under tourism.

bmw boy
High Rise Poster!

#4 Post by bmw boy » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:57 am

aah lol i see

good stuff

Howie
VIP Member
VIP Member

#5 Post by Howie » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:58 am

shuza wrote:I don't know if its worth a try to contact AdelaideNow website to promote Sensational-Adelaide as a reference guide/development site for Adelaidians? I have noticed numerous echoes of positive feedback from residents on the website in regards to recent development proposals, and perhaps these are potential recruits to this sucessful forum site which with further expansion could become much more locally recognised and perhaps promoted furtherso through the media as Adelaide and South Australia's number one development reference and feedback site?

I think Sensational-Adelaide would be very successful if AdelaideNow agreed to promote it.
We'd really look forward to working with the AdelaideNow team sometime in the not too distant future. I think it could be mutually beneficial for both sites.

At the moment however, we are working with the Adelaide Review on some cross promotion stuff for their August relaunch of the site.