Introduction Thread

Anything goes here.. :) Now with Beer Garden for our smoking patrons.
Norman
Donating Member
Donating Member

Re: Introduction Thread

#211 Post by Norman » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:03 am

Welcome We hope you enjoy your stay in Adelaide, and look forward to hearing your insights and opinions.

Harryleo
Sen-Rookie-Sational

#212 Post by Harryleo » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:16 pm

Hi, Everyone, it's me, Myself Harry from the UK. I am a new member here and will like to increase my friend list with the help of this board. Joining communities these days becomes trends and people love to condensate with each other in free time. I have a joined this board for talking about travel. This is my passion and love to make my free time to memorize trough this always. Anyone like to say welcome me here?

HiTouch
High Rise Poster!

#213 Post by HiTouch » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:52 pm

Harryleo wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:16 pm
Hi, Everyone, it's me, Myself Harry from the UK. I am a new member here and will like to increase my friend list with the help of this board. Joining communities these days becomes trends and people love to condensate with each other in free time. I have a joined this board for talking about travel. This is my passion and love to make my free time to memorize trough this always. Anyone like to say welcome me here?
Hi Harry!!
Welcome to the forum!! It's awesome to have you here. Here at sensational-adelaide, we are all about making sure you feel welcome and are informed of the local developments in Adelaide. Certain people are passionate about certain things and have certain quirks about them.

Pikey is the Einstein of developments, Ben is the detective in the CBD, Scooter Guy is a North East Metro Whizzz, Norman is Mr Railway, SBD is Auto McRoads, Rev is the dreamer, TimTam is the Raphael (the teenage mutant ninja turtles kind) and Shuz is the bandit who got out of jail, but everyone reports to Howie who is the king of all developments. To get to him, you need to go through crawf and Wayno who really are the 2ics.
I forgive you Shuz.