Beer Garden

Anything goes here.. :) Now with Beer Garden for our smoking patrons.
Llessur2002
Super Size Scraper Poster!

Re: Beer Garden

#2536 Post by Llessur2002 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:23 pm

So, let me get this straight. The compromise plan is to end the legal concept of marriage completely for everyone, call all legal joinings of two people 'civil unions' and accept that religious groups can still undertake additional non-legally binding ceremonies at their discretion which they will refer to as 'marriages' whilst also accepting that colloquially everyone will refer to their unions as marriages anyway.

This means that we'll end up with everyone, gay or straight, being able to join legally with exactly the same rights as each other and that everyone will refer to their unions as marriages.

So exactly the same end result as the proposed changes to the marriage act then?

rev
SA MVP (Most Valued Poster 4000+)

#2537 Post by rev » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:25 pm

:hilarious:

Students in public schools will need their parents permission to take part in any activity organized/held by a religious group, under new state gov. legislation.
Makes sense. Not everyone is religious, not everyone wants their kids to be exposed to it.

But, parents have no rights to prevent their children from being exposed and indoctrinated by alternative gender theories.

Tell us again how it's not an attack on white straight and/or Christians.
In todays bizaro world, Christianity = bad, sexual perversions = good.

Just ask Weinstein's victims how good the bizaro world of alternative sexual perversions are. I'm sure Terry Crews will also vouch for it, as will all the former child stars sexually abused by homosexuals and other perverts in Hollywood.

Maybe we can ask the guy in Canada whose taken it to court, to try and stop his kids from being exposed to the sexually perverted indoctrination that's in full swing there. Parent's there have been stripped of their rights.

Of course, Same Sex marriage is just about that, right. Only that.

Marijuana though is a gateway. It's the only gateway, so they tell you.
SSM wont open the door.

And like I asked, how come inter-species marriage, or civil union, isn't being fought for? According to the various Internet pop ups, interspecies relations are a big thing.
Come on, you leftist homosexuals aren't hypocrites aren't you?
You are honest, good hearted people really fighting for equality right?

Bullshit!
Last edited by rev on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rev

#2538 Post by rev » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:29 pm

Maximus wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:46 pm
[Shuz], I reckon the buttery popcorn is about to run out. Unless Rev wants to get going again...
Nah I think I've had my fun for now. Need a new reel
What do we have left, just under a month before voting ends? Stay tuned :banana: :lol:

SRW
Donating Member
Donating Member

#2539 Post by SRW » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:11 pm

You're brave to call others indoctrinated Rev given your post above is basically a far right playbook. Take a step back.
Keep Adelaide Weird

Nort

#2540 Post by Nort » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:57 am

rev wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:25 pm
:hilarious:

Students in public schools will need their parents permission to take part in any activity organized/held by a religious group, under new state gov. legislation.
Makes sense. Not everyone is religious, not everyone wants their kids to be exposed to it.

But, parents have no rights to prevent their children from being exposed and indoctrinated by alternative gender theories.

Tell us again how it's not an attack on white straight and/or Christians.
In todays bizaro world, Christianity = bad, sexual perversions = good.

Just ask Weinstein's victims how good the bizaro world of alternative sexual perversions are. I'm sure Terry Crews will also vouch for it, as will all the former child stars sexually abused by homosexuals and other perverts in Hollywood.

Maybe we can ask the guy in Canada whose taken it to court, to try and stop his kids from being exposed to the sexually perverted indoctrination that's in full swing there. Parent's there have been stripped of their rights.

Of course, Same Sex marriage is just about that, right. Only that.

Marijuana though is a gateway. It's the only gateway, so they tell you.
SSM wont open the door.

And like I asked, how come inter-species marriage, or civil union, isn't being fought for? According to the various Internet pop ups, interspecies relations are a big thing.
Come on, you leftist homosexuals aren't hypocrites aren't you?
You are honest, good hearted people really fighting for equality right?

Bullshit!
Please source your quotes when reposting what I can only assume is your religious Granddads facebook feed.

rev

#2541 Post by rev » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:48 am

Ohh out comes the personalised nature, when hypocrisy is pointed out.

Come on, give us a valid reason why inter species marriage isn’t being included in your marriage campaign?

And leave people’s families out of this.

Oh and I missed it before, but nice touch on the silly comparison
with segregation on racial lines.

Lmfao is there any low not low enough.
Actually I know one, the link between homosexuals and child abuse particularly of young boys. I bet none of you want to talk about that, or the safe schools advocate who happens to be gay who suggested sex between adults and children should be taught as part of safe schools.

Different issues though huh?
All branches of the same tree. That you won’t admit because it opens up the inconvenient facts.

Nort

#2542 Post by Nort » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:33 am

rev wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:48 am
Ohh out comes the personalised nature, when hypocrisy is pointed out.

Come on, give us a valid reason why inter species marriage isn’t being included in your marriage campaign?

And leave people’s families out of this.

Oh and I missed it before, but nice touch on the silly comparison
with segregation on racial lines.

Lmfao is there any low not low enough.
Actually I know one, the link between homosexuals and child abuse particularly of young boys. I bet none of you want to talk about that, or the safe schools advocate who happens to be gay who suggested sex between adults and children should be taught as part of safe schools.

Different issues though huh?
All branches of the same tree. That you won’t admit because it opens up the inconvenient facts.
Stop drinking and go to bed.

rev

#2543 Post by rev » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:44 pm

Why has drinking been added to the list of banned things in commie utopia fantasy land along with Christianity?

How come nobody wants to answer why a gay is/or was working on safe schools and was advocating adult-child sexual relationships be taught to kids?

How come nobody wants to answer why inter-species marriage isn't on the cards to be legalized as well?
In fact, why is it banned? Because you find it disgusting? Why?

How come nobody wants to talk about why anything religion related will now need parents to sign permission slips, but perverted sexual theories about genders and adult-child sexual relations doesn't require parents to sign permission slips?
I mean, it was found that they were teaching kids about how to buy sex toys online among other perverted things.

What use does a male child have with a dildo?
Talk about indoctrination.

But hey, I've got this straight from my (deceased) grandfathers facebook feed apparently. I'm starting to wonder if some of you even see a problem with the sexualisation of children.

Wont answer because you got no answers. Then again, when Hollywood and the like set the agenda, and we all know about the sexual perversions going on in Hollywood, is it any wonder.

As you're favourite mall regulars would probably say, you sinners will all burn in seven circles of hell. :mrgreen:
Burn sinners burn :lol:

[Shuz]

#2544 Post by [Shuz] » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:46 pm

Rev, I know you're a vocal character and I believe there are some of us who do appreciate your passion and conviction even if we do vehemently disagree with your views. But seriously mate, have you gone off your medications lately or something? Your rants lately are straight out of the nationalistic right wing alternative facts playbook.
Any views and opinions expressed are of my own, and do not reflect the views or opinions of any organisation of which I have an affiliation with.

OlympusAnt
High Rise Poster!

#2545 Post by OlympusAnt » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:30 pm

I wish Adelaide would allow left turns on red, it would ease traffic flow considerably.

There are some spots in the CBD where it would be very beneficial.
Follow me on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/135625678@N06/

Norman
Donating Member
Donating Member

#2546 Post by Norman » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:46 pm

OlympusAnt wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:30 pm
I wish Adelaide would allow left turns on red, it would ease traffic flow considerably.

Hopefully not places that have a lot of pedestrian activity. That's the main downfall of that rule.

monotonehell
VIP Member
VIP Member

#2547 Post by monotonehell » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:11 am

Norman wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:46 pm
OlympusAnt wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:30 pm

Hopefully not places that have a lot of pedestrian activity. That's the main downfall of that rule.
I've been thinking the opposite recently. Noting the difference between intersections that have a dedicated pedestrian cycle (cross walks/scatter crossings) and those which have right and left turning traffic conflicting with pedestrians; I'm starting to think removing the conflict is the better option. I've seen several near misses where drivers are looking right while turning and failing to give way to crossing pedestrians on their left. Any good reason why all intersections aren't five step? That way no one has any conflicts (except not entering a blocked intersection).
Exit on the right in the direction of travel.

Ben
VIP Member
VIP Member

#2548 Post by Ben » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:32 am

Revs comments make me really sad. I can't believe people actually think the way he does on this subject other than those in rural USA who have not had the opportunity to be educated on the subject or met a gay person first hand. It is past offensive and it is really hurtful and quite damaging so suggest homosexual relationships are one step away from bestiality. I can only hope he is in the minority or the future looks very bleak for anyone that is LGBT.

crawf
Donating Member
Donating Member

#2549 Post by crawf » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:27 am

Ben wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:32 am
Revs comments make me really sad. I can't believe people actually think the way he does on this subject other than those in rural USA who have not had the opportunity to be educated on the subject or met a gay person first hand. It is past offensive and it is really hurtful and quite damaging so suggest homosexual relationships are one step away from bestiality. I can only hope he is in the minority or the future looks very bleak for anyone that is LGBT.
Rev is the minority. His posts can always be outrageous and I feel much of the time it's only done to get an 'reaction' out of people.

Lately though he's taken it to a whole new level.

monotonehell
VIP Member
VIP Member

#2550 Post by monotonehell » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:42 am

Ben wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:32 am
Very disappointing that an otherwise reasonable person is experiencing such cognitive dissonance while trying to rationalise his indoctrinated position against overwhelming evidence to the contrary. His last few posts have been quite unhinged, plagued with internal inconsistency and non sequitur. But that last post has hit rock bottom, resorting to the standard indefensible positions of homophobes. He's so scared of reality, that he's fighting to keep his children ignorant of the basic facts that people exist who fall in non-platonic love with members of their own sex. I'm sure he thinks he's doing the "right" thing, but in reality he's just causing harm.
Exit on the right in the direction of travel.