Beer Garden

Anything goes here.. :) Now with Beer Garden for our smoking patrons.
Goodsy
Legendary Member!

Re: Beer Garden

#2791 Post by Goodsy » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:41 pm

has the nearmaps demo account been shutdown? I get
The account you're trying to login with is currently disabled.
:cry:

crawf
Donating Member
Donating Member

#2792 Post by crawf » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:34 pm

FINALLY!
Same-sex marriage: Australian parliament passes historic bill on final sitting day of 2017
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/nati ... 5959eb4ab5

SAME-sex marriage has been made legal in Australia after politicians voted in a landslide today to pass the historic bill.

It comes after Australians overwhelmingly voted Yes to the change in a postal survey last month, effectively bringing an end to a decade long debate.

The bill passed just before 6pm today after MPs voted to knock back a series of last-minute changes to the legislation.

MPs and members of the public began to spontaneously sing the national anthem after the vote.

There were tears and hugs on the floor of parliament.

“We came, we saw and love finally conquered,” said Alex Greenwich, a leading spokesman for the Yes campaign.

Liberal Member for North Sydney Trent Zimmerman and Liberal Member for Goldstein Tim Wilson celebrate the passing of the Marriage Amendment Bill.

Cheers and shouts erupted from the public gallery - which was packed with hundreds of people - as the result of the final vote was announced.

It passed with 145 votes in favour and four votes against it.

Those who opposed the vote were Bob Katter (QLD Independent), Keith Pitt (QLD Lib), David Littleproud (QLD Nats) and Russell Broadbent (VIC Lib).

timtam20292
Legendary Member!

#2793 Post by timtam20292 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:41 pm

:applause: :cheers: :cheers:

Llessur2002
Super Size Scraper Poster!

#2794 Post by Llessur2002 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:10 pm

:applause:

OlympusAnt
High Rise Poster!

#2795 Post by OlympusAnt » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:09 pm

now can they stop shoving it in our faces and move onto something else
Follow me on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/135625678@N06/

Goodsy
Legendary Member!

#2796 Post by Goodsy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:17 am

OlympusAnt wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:09 pm
Now the Parklands Preservation Society are going to push for inanimate object marriage so they can marry the Parklands

Nort
Super Size Scraper Poster!

#2797 Post by Nort » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:04 am

OlympusAnt wrote:
Nah, the social conservatives will find something else to put up a fight about soon enough.

Ben
VIP Member
VIP Member

#2798 Post by Ben » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:26 pm

This one is a Satirical article some might find funny and relate to. On a side point I love this stuff these guys come up, makes me chuckle every time.

http://www.betootaadvocate.com/headline ... omosexual/
“Phase One Complete” Says Militant Homosexual

CLANCY OVERELL | Editor | CONTACT

The leader of a vast secret network of homosexual terrorists hellbent on corrupting Australian family values to their very core has today ordered his foot soldiers to turn their attention to their next target, after successfully destroying the institution of marriage.

After years of divisive tactics by left-wing extremists and communists, a $122 million voluntary postal survey that delivered an overwhelming yes, and an unchanged private member’s bill in the Australian lower house – the gay nazis succeeded in their decade long quest to pervert Australian culture.

“Phase one complete” says the prominent homosexual militant, Julian Nancy.

“We must now turn our attention to implementing curfews and placing heterosexuals into internment”

Nancy says the next few months are pivotal for his organisation, that’s if they want to successfully ruin Australia as they had initially planned when they first floated the idea of allowing two consenting citizens of the same-sex to marry each other.

“My gay brothers and sisters, lend me your sinful ears” he roared into a USB microphone, which was then relayed to the 2% of Australia’s population that identify as LGBTI through a pirate radio podcast.

“I can almost taste the victory. Marriage is ruined. Soon we will have Andrew Bolts head”

“It all starts with safer schools!”

“Every schoolboy will be wearing dresses by Christmas!”

It is believed that the only member of the Turnbull Government who is aware of this imminent attack is Former Prime Minister Tony Abbott, but no one is listening to him.

rev
SA MVP (Most Valued Poster 4000+)

#2799 Post by rev » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:29 pm

Who was it that said perverted gay marriage wasn't connected to the even more perverted safe schools indoctrination of children?
The perverted degenerates have waited how long to start campaigning to push their agenda into schools?

It's a shame that pedophilia is now next to be normalized.
Can't wait to be proven right when people like Ben start posting in support of that too.
And you know it will happen, because this is how the left works and moves.
One degenerate pervert follows the other.

rev

#2800 Post by rev » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:32 pm

OlympusAnt wrote:
No, next is safe schools and the indoctrination of children into their degenerate perverted life style. It's already started, what, a day after it being passed in parliament..
It's all about choice you see, the choice to agree with the sickos, or be attacked and abused by them. Prime example on this forum, in this thread, with even the admin Mono taking part in the attack/abuse.

Ben
VIP Member
VIP Member

#2801 Post by Ben » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:33 pm

That "article" is satirical .... :shock:

Seriously rev. WOW

rev

#2802 Post by rev » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:36 pm

Ben wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:33 pm
That "article" is satirical .... :shock:

Seriously rev. WOW
The issue isn't the article, it's your baiting.

Ben
VIP Member
VIP Member

#2803 Post by Ben » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:39 pm

I thought it was something we could all laugh about now its over... I guess not.. :cry:

rev

#2804 Post by rev » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:52 pm

Social media has opened up a window into peoples lives, its fascinating what you discover the deeper you dig with the right tools and starting point.

rev

#2805 Post by rev » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:27 pm

Ben wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:26 pm
This one is a Satirical article some might find funny and relate to. On a side point I love this stuff these guys come up, makes me chuckle every time.

http://www.betootaadvocate.com/headline ... omosexual/
“Phase One Complete” Says Militant Homosexual

CLANCY OVERELL | Editor | CONTACT

The leader of a vast secret network of homosexual terrorists hellbent on corrupting Australian family values to their very core has today ordered his foot soldiers to turn their attention to their next target, after successfully destroying the institution of marriage.

After years of divisive tactics by left-wing extremists and communists, a $122 million voluntary postal survey that delivered an overwhelming yes, and an unchanged private member’s bill in the Australian lower house – the gay nazis succeeded in their decade long quest to pervert Australian culture.

“Phase one complete” says the prominent homosexual militant, Julian Nancy.

“We must now turn our attention to implementing curfews and placing heterosexuals into internment”

Nancy says the next few months are pivotal for his organisation, that’s if they want to successfully ruin Australia as they had initially planned when they first floated the idea of allowing two consenting citizens of the same-sex to marry each other.

“My gay brothers and sisters, lend me your sinful ears” he roared into a USB microphone, which was then relayed to the 2% of Australia’s population that identify as LGBTI through a pirate radio podcast.

“I can almost taste the victory. Marriage is ruined. Soon we will have Andrew Bolts head”

“It all starts with safer schools!”

“Every schoolboy will be wearing dresses by Christmas!”

It is believed that the only member of the Turnbull Government who is aware of this imminent attack is Former Prime Minister Tony Abbott, but no one is listening to him.

Where's the edited by tag on this post?

It was directed at me, baiting me, but now it's been changed.
What's going on Mono, bit of secretive micromanagement for your buddies? :applause: