Superglued genitals

Anything goes here.. :) Now with Beer Garden for our smoking patrons.
Al
VIP Member
VIP Member

Superglued genitals

#1 Post by Al » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:26 pm

I had to share this one! Bloody classic!!! :lol: :lol:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/unusual-tale ... 81792.html

Superglued genitals: she's stuck on you
November 4, 2005 - 1:46PM

A US man is suing his ex-girlfriend in for more than $40,600 for supergluing his genitals to his abdomen.

Kenneth Slaby of Greensburg, Pennsylvania, broke up with Gail O'Toole in 1999, after dating for 10 months.

Slaby then began dating someone else but, according to the lawsuit, O'Toole invited him over to her home on May 7, 2000, where he fell asleep.

When he woke up, Slaby found that O'Toole had glued his genitals to his abdomen, glued his buttocks together and spelled out a profanity on his back in nail polish.

O'Toole allegedly told him it was payback for their breakup, and he had to walk almost 2 kilometres to a petrol station to call for help.

"This was not just some petty domestic squabble," Slaby's lawyer Grey Pratt said.

O'Toole had pleaded guilty to misdemeanour assault and served six months' probation, but her ex-boyfriend is now suing for her damages.

Her lawyer, Chuck Evans, said it was a consensual act and Slaby wasn't permanently damaged.

"This is a case that should have been left in the bedroom," he said.

AP

Howie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Superglued genitals

#2 Post by Howie » Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:52 pm

bwhaha...
Al wrote:
When he woke up, Slaby found that O'Toole had glued his genitals to his abdomen, glued his buttocks together and spelled out a profanity on his back in nail polish.
reminds me of those priceless jokes!

AtD
VIP Member
VIP Member

#3 Post by AtD » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:59 pm

Man sues over glue loo prank

A man who had a panic attack when he found he was glued to a toilet seat in a restroom in Colorado in the US has sued the store for negligence, saying staff ignored his plight.

Retired electrical engineer 57-year-old Bob Dougherty says he was stuck in the stall with his pants down for about 20 minutes and that two years after the 2003 incident he was suffering from post-traumatic stress, which has triggered diabetes and heart complications.

"I have these nightmares every night where I am locked in this dark room, with no windows, no doors, no fresh air, no route for escape. I wake up in these cold sweats," Mr Dougherty said.

The company, Home Depot, could not immediately be reached for comment.

In a lawsuit filed last week, Mr Dougherty said he thought he was having a heart attack when he realised his buttocks and legs were stuck to the toilet seat in the Home Depot restroom in Louisville, Colorado.

He explained his plight to an employee who came into the restroom but other Home Depot staffers thought it was a hoax and he had to wait until someone else came in to again summon help.

Mr Dougherty is claiming unspecified damages for help with medical and psychiatric bills, for humiliation and for the diabetes he said he has developed as a result of the stress.

"Home Depot not only ignored my plight, they refused my plight," he said.

Mr Dougherty said he suspected the glue had been placed there as a prank by three teens seen earlier in the store.

- Reuters