modified 180sx stolen from paralowie.. look out for it

Anything goes here.. :) Now with Beer Garden for our smoking patrons.
Howie
VIP Member
VIP Member

modified 180sx stolen from paralowie.. look out for it

#1 Post by Howie » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:19 pm

guys keep a look out for this car ... stolen from a member of nissansilvia.com in the dodgiest of ways

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/inde ... pic=183561
my 180SX stolen today mon 28 aug at 3.30pm from paralowie. if you see it call the police and/or me on 0402 903 865 (24/7). i suspect it might still be around the salisbury area.

looks like this:

he rang me (private number) to have a look at the car (advertised in the trader). he came, test drove, and when we got back to my house he turned the car off. i got out (big mistake) he played around with the gear stick to look like he was checking something, started it up and drove out my driveway and off he went.

male, age 25, 5'9", name 'Daniel', short light brown hair part in the middle, short gotee beard, wore glasses, cock eyed MOFO, black jacket, appearance a bit scruffy/untidy. looks like a nerd, acted like a nerd or somewhat religious doorknocker.

he walked to my house (strange), says he came by bus from north east rd to the woolworths shops in paralowie (no bus does that route, let alone in half an hour), carried a latex glove with him (dirty hands he said), didnt carry a street directory ???. probably used pay phone at the woolworths shops at the corner of whites and kings rds. must have had an accomplice waiting there at the shops.

just didnt click. i was hoping for a sale.

if this guy tries it again to inspect a car thats for sale, play along and pin the MOFO down.

check my for sale 180 thread in my sig for the parts i have listed on it. i fear it might be stripped. also my wheels, you cant miss them.

Edgar
Legendary Member!

#2 Post by Edgar » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:06 am

What a nice car, that dog is a real dick.

Al
VIP Member
VIP Member

#3 Post by Al » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:54 am

Car thieves are the *scum* of the earth. (To put it politely.)

madexml
Sen-Rookie-Sational

#4 Post by madexml » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:10 pm

Dosn't matter if they are steeling your car or your oldest pair of undies that have sentimental value. Anyone who has the nerve to break in to someones house or steal your car straight from under your nose is a dead set scum bag. recently i had my house broken into, gave up hope of ever getting anything back - til just recently i went to cash converters and low and behold there is a majority of my stuff! Amazed by what i was seeing i then contacted the police - sure enough i could proove it was mine and got it all back.
Cash converters and other pawn brokers are just as bad as the theives themselves as far as i'm concerned!
lucky for me this time there was some justice!

stelaras
High Rise Poster!

#5 Post by stelaras » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:38 pm

dude thats bad luck...... Hope it was insured!!! as it would qualify under a car jacking!

people like that outa get shot on sight!

But I have one thing to say...bus route that didnt check out, no street map and latex glove man...you shouldve caught on!!!! or at least ask to see his hands!

In all seriousness i hope they find it in one piece...

Howie
VIP Member
VIP Member

#6 Post by Howie » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:41 pm

he did eventually get the car back in one piece. cops pulled over the guys on at glenelg or something.. they got busted and his car was pretty much in the condition it left him, so a great result.

madexml
Sen-Rookie-Sational

#7 Post by madexml » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:43 pm

Fantastic News - and to all you wanna be theives out there just remember that what goes around comes around!

crawf
Donating Member
Donating Member

#8 Post by crawf » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:27 am

good to hear