[COM] Renaissance Arcade | 132m | 40 Levels | Realm Apartments

All high-rise, low-rise and street developments in the Adelaide and North Adelaide areas.
ml69
Legendary Member!

[COM] Re: Eclipse: Renaissance Arcade | 94m | 30lvls | Residential

#151 Post by ml69 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:10 pm

Dvious wrote:Cool finds on the photos, where did you locate them?

I really do hope this goes ahead.
Me too. This building is a stunner and will lift the bar in terms of residential apartments in Adelaide!

ChillyPhilly
Super Size Scraper Poster!

#152 Post by ChillyPhilly » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:34 am

This looks damn amazing! Going to stay optimistic with this one.
Our state, our city, our future.

All views expressed on this forum are my own.

[Shuz]

#153 Post by [Shuz] » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:32 am

Have they commenced sales with this one yet or is it still yet to be formally lodged with the DAC for approval?

Is there anything stopping a developer starting sales even if it is only proposed or do they have to wait until it is approved?
Any views and opinions expressed are of my own, and do not reflect the views or opinions of any organisation of which I have an affiliation with.

ghs

#154 Post by ghs » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:50 am

The building has been approved. I would imagine that sales should start in the next couple of
months.

It will be interesting to see how the sales go, it's a good location but there's a lot of developments competing
for buyers at the moment.

Overall this proposal can be identified by the word 'masterpiece'.

Thread title update please.

Ben
VIP Member
VIP Member

#155 Post by Ben » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:56 am

Wonder if this is dead.

slenderman
High Rise Poster!

#156 Post by slenderman » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:01 am

Ben wrote:Wonder if this is dead.
As Crawf often tells me, have a bit of patience. This one was proposed only nine months ago. Some smaller developments (Vision, Central Adelaide and especially 115 KWS) took years to get off the ground, and some still haven't such as U2 and goddamn Palladium. We've been spoiled by Vue which took off at rocket pace, but I'd say that's more the exception than the norm, although Kodo may say otherwise.

That said, I haven't seen this one marketed at all or any new news in the past six months for that matter, which is a bit odd, especially since this has been approved and all. I would have thought that a building in such a good location with a high design quality such as this one would sell pretty well and quickly.

crawf
Donating Member
Donating Member

#157 Post by crawf » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:12 pm

slenderman wrote:
Ben wrote:Wonder if this is dead.
As Crawf often tells me, have a bit of patience.
Lol, sometimes it's just optimism ;)

Hopefully this does get of the ground.

Dvious
Legendary Member!

#158 Post by Dvious » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:12 pm

Website is dead last time i looked.

Ben
VIP Member
VIP Member

#159 Post by Ben » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:19 pm

Dvious wrote:Website is dead last time i looked.
Still active but hasn't changed.

http://eclipseadelaide.com.au/

Splashmo
High Rise Poster!

#160 Post by Splashmo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:28 pm

Adelaide's "tallest" building? Has the proposal been updated and is this a reputable website?
Realm Adelaide, a proposed residential luxury apartment project designed by award-winning architectural practice Elenberg Fraser, has been formally submitted to the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure for approval.

Featuring a building form that links the past and the future, Realm Adelaide on Austin Street is set to become the tallest tower in Adelaide, rising 132 metres, spanning 40 levels, and offering 320 apartments in one, two, three and four-bedroom configurations. The project also offers two double storey penthouses and aims to bring the first five-star hotel-like lifestyle experience to the city through exemplary interior design and two levels of planned resident amenity, including a rooftop spa and wellness facility.
http://www.architectureanddesign.com.au ... mitted-for
Also see this site placeholder:
http://realmadelaide.com/

Blimp
High Rise Poster!

#161 Post by Blimp » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:34 pm

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Glad this one might have some life in it! Sounds like a DA has been submitted also?

phenom
High Rise Poster!

#162 Post by phenom » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:10 pm

Aaargh - the render has definitely whacked on the extra levels but our tallest building? Wouldn't 132m (if true) make it our equal tallest? They couldn't do one extra metre (useless spire perhaps) just so we could get the 'State Bank building' out of the collective psyche of everyone whenever Adelaide's tallest comes up in a list or a discussion? I think holding the title of highest since 1988 (and for some years yet even if this goes ahead) is more than enough for one building.

Funny thing is just a few months ago I would have had qualms about that height in that location but potentially accompanied by nearby proposals of recent times it would actually fit right into the emerging cluster of proposed 'very tall relative to the rest of the city' buildings.

SRW
Donating Member
Donating Member

#163 Post by SRW » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:13 pm

I really like the design of this tower; I hope it's a serious proposal.
Keep Adelaide Weird

slenderman
High Rise Poster!

#164 Post by slenderman » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:23 pm

phenom wrote:Aaargh - the render has definitely whacked on the extra levels but our tallest building? Wouldn't 132m (if true) make it our equal tallest? They couldn't do one extra metre (useless spire perhaps) just so we could get the 'State Bank building' out of the collective psyche of everyone whenever Adelaide's tallest comes up in a list or a discussion? I think holding the title of highest since 1988 (and for some years yet even if this goes ahead) is more than enough for one building.

Funny thing is just a few months ago I would have had qualms about that height in that location but potentially accompanied by nearby proposals of recent times it would actually fit right into the emerging cluster of proposed 'very tall relative to the rest of the city' buildings.
Relax. Westpac House is 131.6m tall. So if this one is indeed exactly 132m, then it will just barely overtake Westpac House, even if it's rounded up.

It's promising that this one appears to be back alive, although it's called "Realm Adelaide" rather than "Eclipse" in that article. Seriously good design and I hope it goes ahead. Great location for an apartment tower with Rundle Mall and Rundle Street a stone's throw away, and the Riverbank/West End potentially just a very short tram ride away.

Mpol
High Rise Poster!

#165 Post by Mpol » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:03 pm

Ther SER-LAYAGE is REAL.