[U/C] SkyCity Adelaide Casino Expansion | 55m | 12 Levels | Hotel

All high-rise, low-rise and street developments in the Adelaide and North Adelaide areas.
Message
Author
citywatcher
High Rise Poster!
Posts: 352
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:51 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 32 times

[U/C] Re: SkyCity Adelaide Casino Expansion | 11 lvls | 51m | $300

#481 Post by citywatcher » Tue May 02, 2017 10:52 pm

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. It suits you.

Sent from my GT-S7275T using Tapatalk

how good is he
Legendary Member!
Posts: 596
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:26 am
Been thanked: 29 times

[U/C] Re: SkyCity Adelaide Casino Expansion | 11 lvls | 51m | $300

#482 Post by how good is he » Wed May 03, 2017 11:03 am

What makes you think I was being sarcastic?

Patrick_27
Legendary Member!
Posts: 1396
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:41 pm
Location: Adelaide CBD, SA
Been thanked: 145 times

[U/C] Re: SkyCity Adelaide Casino Expansion | 11 lvls | 51m | $300

#483 Post by Patrick_27 » Wed May 03, 2017 1:43 pm

citywatcher wrote:Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. It suits you.

Sent from my GT-S7275T using Tapatalk
Your argument has literally brought nothing new to the table on this matter... I am more convinced by how good is he based purely on his ability to provide legitimate points.

User avatar
Llessur2002
Legendary Member!
Posts: 1198
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:59 pm
Location: West Croydon
Has thanked: 350 times
Been thanked: 528 times

[U/C] Re: SkyCity Adelaide Casino Expansion | 11 lvls | 51m | $300

#484 Post by Llessur2002 » Wed May 03, 2017 1:47 pm

My understanding from someone (a family friend) closely connected to this project is that Skycity are actively moving ahead with planning and still very much expect the development to go ahead in the near future. That's all I gleaned from our brief conversation but they seemed genuinely surprised when I suggested Skycity may be stalling or planning not to go ahead at all.
Last edited by Llessur2002 on Wed May 03, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

citywatcher
High Rise Poster!
Posts: 352
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:51 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 32 times

[U/C] Re: SkyCity Adelaide Casino Expansion | 11 lvls | 51m | $300

#485 Post by citywatcher » Wed May 03, 2017 2:53 pm

Patrick_27 wrote:
citywatcher wrote:Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. It suits you.

Sent from my GT-S7275T using Tapatalk
Your argument has literally brought nothing new to the table on this matter... I am more convinced by how good is he based purely on his ability to provide legitimate points.
Yeah well by quoting shareholder disquiet he was only backing up the point of view of us who bring nothing new to the argument so maybe you both need a lesson or two in logical thought and argument and are both not as clever as you think yourselves

Sent from my GT-S7275T using Tapatalk

User avatar
rev
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 3232
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 205 times

[U/C] Re: SkyCity Adelaide Casino Expansion | 11 lvls | 51m | $300

#486 Post by rev » Wed May 03, 2017 7:20 pm

Llessur2002 wrote:My understanding from someone (a family friend) closely connected to this project is that Skycity are actively moving ahead with planning and still very much expect the development to go ahead in the near future. That's all I gleaned from our brief conversation but they seemed genuinely surprised when I suggested Skycity may be stalling or planning not to go ahead at all.
Hope he or she is right.

User avatar
SouthAussie94
High Rise Poster!
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:03 pm
Location: Southern Suburbs
Has thanked: 242 times
Been thanked: 50 times

[U/C] Re: SkyCity Adelaide Casino Expansion | 11 lvls | 51m | $300

#487 Post by SouthAussie94 » Wed May 03, 2017 11:34 pm

Llessur2002 wrote:My understanding from someone (a family friend) closely connected to this project is that Skycity are actively moving ahead with planning and still very much expect the development to go ahead in the near future. That's all I gleaned from our brief conversation but they seemed genuinely surprised when I suggested Skycity may be stalling or planning not to go ahead at all.
I've heard the same from people I know who are involved. From their perspective, it's still full steam ahead
"All we are is bags of bones pushing against a self imposed tide. Just be content with staying alive"

Views and opinions expressed are my own and don't necessarily reflect the views or opinions of any organisation of which I have an affiliation

how good is he
Legendary Member!
Posts: 596
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:26 am
Been thanked: 29 times

[U/C] Re: SkyCity Adelaide Casino Expansion | 11 lvls | 51m | $300

#488 Post by how good is he » Sat May 06, 2017 6:06 pm

Citywatcher, can I just remind you that you are the one making statements of fact with no evidence whatsoever - "They are the ones breaching the contract".
Then when I ask you specifically what breaches of the contract, you fail to answer the question and then conveniently change the topic.
If anything I try to bring a balanced point of view to both sides of the arguement - something you fail in or even attempt to do.
But once again just to give you one last opportunity - what breaches of the contract are they breaching, as you claim?
My prediction is that Citywatcher again doesn't answer the question or if he does he does it is without any facts or proof. [And please don't go off on some tangent when you are called out - very amateurish.]
Your response will be telling and perhaps you should start examining your own character as if you cant put up, maybe you should shut up?
Last edited by how good is he on Sat May 06, 2017 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

citywatcher
High Rise Poster!
Posts: 352
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:51 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 32 times

[U/C] Re: SkyCity Adelaide Casino Expansion | 11 lvls | 51m | $300

#489 Post by citywatcher » Sat May 06, 2017 7:19 pm

Sorry but genearalised rhetoric that is off topic is clearly your forte not mine.
Once again you demonstrate a clear lack of intelligence and putting forth a coherent argument.
You're the one that tried to present evidence which backed up the argument you where trying to disprove.
You quoted shareholders disquiet and this along with years of procrastination on behalf of skycity and constant demands made by them towards the govt and developers should have you putting two and two together and getting five.

Sent from my GT-S7275T using Tapatalk

how good is he
Legendary Member!
Posts: 596
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:26 am
Been thanked: 29 times

[U/C] Re: SkyCity Adelaide Casino Expansion | 11 lvls | 51m | $300

#490 Post by how good is he » Sat May 06, 2017 10:37 pm

As I correctly predicted to the forum, citywatcher (once again) fails to answer a straight question and then tries to divert attention by going off on a tangent! Any credibility gone. T H A T. I S. A.L L.

User avatar
ChillyPhilly
Legendary Member!
Posts: 1078
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:35 pm
Location: Adder-Laid, South Australia.
Has thanked: 209 times
Been thanked: 160 times
Contact:

[U/C] Re: SkyCity Adelaide Casino Expansion | 11 lvls | 51m | $300

#491 Post by ChillyPhilly » Sun May 07, 2017 1:01 am

There was a bizarre leak in the ceiling tonight (06/05).

It made for some punny sports banter at the extent of an AFL team that lost in Tasmania earlier in the day.ImageImage
Our state, our city, our future.

All views expressed on this forum are my own.

citywatcher
High Rise Poster!
Posts: 352
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:51 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 32 times

[U/C] Re: SkyCity Adelaide Casino Expansion | 11 lvls | 51m | $300

#492 Post by citywatcher » Mon May 08, 2017 1:27 pm

how good is he wrote:As I correctly predicted to the forum, citywatcher (once again) fails to answer a straight question and then tries to divert attention by going off on a tangent! Any credibility gone. T H A T. I S. A.L L.
Intetesting
Say I'm sorry otherwise I win and I'm right and I'm taking my bat and ball and go home.
GROW UP

Sent from my GT-S7275T using Tapatalk

how good is he
Legendary Member!
Posts: 596
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:26 am
Been thanked: 29 times

[U/C] Re: SkyCity Adelaide Casino Expansion | 11 lvls | 51m | $300

#493 Post by how good is he » Mon May 08, 2017 2:34 pm

How about you grow up, citywatcher? Why do you make statements of fact that you can't back up with any evidence or proof? That is the real issue.

Further you continue [as I correctly predicted], to fail to address the basic question put to you and attempt to divert attention with trash talk.

Obviously you have a problem with comprehension [the ability to understand something] and maybe English [this is how "interesting" is spelt].

Perhaps if you could [finally?] answer the question put to you with some proof/evidence - "what breaches of the lease are they breaching, as you claim?"

You may then actually get some credibility!

Until then it seems that you were just speaking out of your ARSE but have too much of an EGO to actually admit it and instead will try to attack the person holding you to account.

[My next prediction, citywaytcher continues to fail to answer the question and continues to divert attention with more crap talk!!]

crawf
Donating Member
Donating Member
Posts: 5286
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:49 pm
Location: Adelaide
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 289 times

[U/C] Re: SkyCity Adelaide Casino Expansion | 11 lvls | 51m | $300

#494 Post by crawf » Mon May 08, 2017 2:49 pm

Image

ghs
Legendary Member!
Posts: 1438
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:09 am
Location: Brighton
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 56 times

[U/C] Re: SkyCity Adelaide Casino Expansion | 11 lvls | 51m | $300

#495 Post by ghs » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:30 am

Is this SWP now that there's a piling rig onsite ?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Pants and 9 guests