[COM] UniSA - Centre for Cancer Biology | 72m | $220 million

All high-rise, low-rise and street developments in the Adelaide and North Adelaide areas.
Message
Author
crawf
Donating Member
Donating Member
Posts: 5370
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:49 pm
Location: Adelaide
Has thanked: 164 times
Been thanked: 307 times

[COM] Re: UniSA - Centre for Cancer Biology | 72m | $220 million

#211 Post by crawf » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:44 am

SRW wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:25 pm
Cool feature, bad colours.
Agreed. The colour combination looks tacky.

User avatar
Llessur2002
Legendary Member!
Posts: 1304
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:59 pm
Location: West Croydon
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 566 times

[COM] Re: UniSA - Centre for Cancer Biology | 72m | $220 million

#212 Post by Llessur2002 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:01 am

I'd be surprised if this can't be changed for whatever colours they want on a particular occasion - much like the Railway Station. I like it.

Ser Noit of Loit
High Rise Poster!
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:12 pm
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 77 times

[COM] Re: UniSA - Centre for Cancer Biology | 72m | $220 million

#213 Post by Ser Noit of Loit » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:28 pm

crawf wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:44 am
SRW wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:25 pm
Cool feature, bad colours.
Agreed. The colour combination looks tacky.
It looks better in person and when it's not yet dark, so the lights are just points at the top of the building.

User avatar
Plasmatron
High Rise Poster!
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:16 pm
Location: St Georges, Adelaide, SA
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 140 times

[COM] Re: UniSA - Centre for Cancer Biology | 72m | $220 million

#214 Post by Plasmatron » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:49 pm

Llessur2002 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:01 am
I'd be surprised if this can't be changed for whatever colours they want on a particular occasion - much like the Railway Station. I like it.
It should currently be red, white and green. The Christmas colours!
Now you're playing with power.

User avatar
Llessur2002
Legendary Member!
Posts: 1304
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:59 pm
Location: West Croydon
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 566 times

[COM] Re: UniSA - Centre for Cancer Biology | 72m | $220 million

#215 Post by Llessur2002 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:12 pm

Plasmatron wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:49 pm
Llessur2002 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:01 am
I'd be surprised if this can't be changed for whatever colours they want on a particular occasion - much like the Railway Station. I like it.
It should currently be red, white and green. The Christmas colours!
Or red, gold and green - the karma chameleon colours.

User avatar
Kasey771
Legendary Member!
Posts: 588
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:56 am
Has thanked: 185 times
Been thanked: 77 times

[COM] UniSA - Centre for Cancer Biology | 72m | $220 million

#216 Post by Kasey771 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:36 pm

SRW wrote:Cool feature, bad colours.
Port fan?ImageImageFWIW I like it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Big infrastructure investments are usually under-valued and & over-criticized while in the planning stage. It's much easier to envision the here and now costs and inconveniences, and far more difficult to imagine fully the eventual benefits.

User avatar
skyliner
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 2356
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:16 pm
Location: fassifern (near Brisbane)
Been thanked: 14 times

[COM] Re: UniSA - Centre for Cancer Biology | 72m | $220 million

#217 Post by skyliner » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:08 pm

As someone said, great idea. Will stand out but looks tacky. I'd be surprised if the colours can't be changed though.

adelaide - towards a greater city skyline
Jack.

User avatar
AndyWelsh
High Rise Poster!
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:44 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 189 times

[COM] Re: UniSA - Centre for Cancer Biology | 72m | $220 million

#218 Post by AndyWelsh » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:07 am

Image

Image

Image

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
rev
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 3478
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 152 times
Been thanked: 267 times

[COM] Re: UniSA - Centre for Cancer Biology | 72m | $220 million

#219 Post by rev » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:22 am

It was lit up in a dark blue/purple-esque colour the other night.
Looked a million times better then the god awful yellow blue red steaming pile of dog turds.

Prodical
Gold-Member ;)
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 5:10 pm
Been thanked: 58 times

[COM] Re: UniSA - Centre for Cancer Biology | 72m | $220 million

#220 Post by Prodical » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:39 pm

From last night
Attachments
Uni SA.JPG
Uni SA.JPG (2.02 MiB) Viewed 1839 times

GrowAdelaide
High Rise Poster!
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:35 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 67 times

[COM] Re: UniSA - Centre for Cancer Biology | 72m | $220 million

#221 Post by GrowAdelaide » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:43 pm

rev wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:22 am
It was lit up in a dark blue/purple-esque colour the other night.
Looked a million times better then the god awful yellow blue red steaming pile of dog turds.
UniSA Blue

User avatar
rhino
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 2826
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:37 pm
Location: Nairne
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 73 times

[COM] Re: UniSA - Centre for Cancer Biology | 72m | $220 million

#222 Post by rhino » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:49 pm

GrowAdelaide wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:43 pm
UniSA Blue
As in Oxford Blue, Cambridge Blue, UniSA Blue ?
cheers,
Rhino

GrowAdelaide
High Rise Poster!
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:35 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 67 times

[COM] Re: UniSA - Centre for Cancer Biology | 72m | $220 million

#223 Post by GrowAdelaide » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:54 pm

rhino wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:49 pm
GrowAdelaide wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:43 pm
UniSA Blue
As in Oxford Blue, Cambridge Blue, UniSA Blue ?
Maybe just a 'pigment' of my imagination....

User avatar
rhino
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 2826
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:37 pm
Location: Nairne
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 73 times

[COM] Re: UniSA - Centre for Cancer Biology | 72m | $220 million

#224 Post by rhino » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:14 pm

GrowAdelaide wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:54 pm
rhino wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:49 pm
GrowAdelaide wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:43 pm
UniSA Blue
As in Oxford Blue, Cambridge Blue, UniSA Blue ?
Maybe just a 'pigment' of my imagination....
Turns out there actually is a specific UniSA Blue:
CMYK: C100, M72, Y0, K6
RGB: R0, G82, B160
cheers,
Rhino

User avatar
Nathan
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 2960
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:09 pm
Location: Bowden
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 517 times
Contact:

[COM] Re: UniSA - Centre for Cancer Biology | 72m | $220 million

#225 Post by Nathan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:27 pm

rhino wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:14 pm
Turns out there actually is a specific UniSA Blue:
CMYK: C100, M72, Y0, K6
RGB: R0, G82, B160
Standard practice as part of a brand guidelines to specify the brand colours in various colour breakdowns (spot, process, screen, etc.). Very important for maintaining consistency in application.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ouchjars and 7 guests