[APP] 203 North Terrace | 73m | 19 levels | Mixed Use

All high-rise, low-rise and street developments in the Adelaide and North Adelaide areas.
Message
Author
serca
High Rise Poster!
Posts: 335
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:46 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 35 times

[APP] Re: 203 North Terrace | 73m | 19 levels | Mixed Use

#61 Post by serca » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:56 pm

Wayno wrote:
serca wrote:$3.15M :shock: That's some serious coin, seems way over priced. You'd think price would be higher on the upper floors?
$10,000 per square metre of living area, give or take. Bargain!
320m2 bloody massive! - they would be the biggest apartments in Adelaide surely? I would have thought 10K+ per m2 for city apartment (excluding penthouse) in Adelaide is quiet a lot. Either way seem's they are getting snapped up, which is a great sign.

crawf
Donating Member
Donating Member
Posts: 5387
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:49 pm
Location: Adelaide
Has thanked: 166 times
Been thanked: 315 times

[APP] Re: 203 North Terrace | 73m | 19 levels | Mixed Use

#62 Post by crawf » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:16 pm

They are massive these apartments
Image


How old is this photo! lol
Image

User avatar
Llessur2002
Legendary Member!
Posts: 1328
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:59 pm
Location: West Croydon
Has thanked: 367 times
Been thanked: 571 times

[APP] Re: 203 North Terrace | 73m | 19 levels | Mixed Use

#63 Post by Llessur2002 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:09 pm

Article about this on indaily today:

http://indaily.com.au/news/2015/09/24/h ... h-terrace/

Ben
VIP Member
VIP Member
Posts: 6426
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Adelaide
Has thanked: 226 times
Been thanked: 882 times

[APP] Re: 203 North Terrace | 73m | 19 levels | Mixed Use

#64 Post by Ben » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:51 pm

Only 4 left and construction to start in March.

ghs
Legendary Member!
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:09 am
Location: Brighton
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 58 times

[APP] Re: 203 North Terrace | 73m | 19 levels | Mixed Use

#65 Post by ghs » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:59 pm

How do you know that ?

Honestly, it would be good if you could state your source when you make statements like that.
It gives people an idea of how reliable the information is.

Anyway if it does go ahead this will be the tallest building on North Terrace.

Ben
VIP Member
VIP Member
Posts: 6426
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Adelaide
Has thanked: 226 times
Been thanked: 882 times

[APP] Re: 203 North Terrace | 73m | 19 levels | Mixed Use

#66 Post by Ben » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:28 pm

ghs wrote:How do you know that ?

Honestly, it would be good if you could state your source when you make statements like that.
It gives people an idea of how reliable the information is.

Anyway if it does go ahead this will be the tallest building on North Terrace.
Have I been wrong before? :wink:

I know one of the agents involved in the sale. This one and Kodo will be announcing builders soon.

User avatar
slenderman
High Rise Poster!
Posts: 390
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:44 am
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 211 times

[APP] Re: 203 North Terrace | 73m | 19 levels | Mixed Use

#67 Post by slenderman » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:47 pm

ghs wrote:Anyway if it does go ahead this will be the tallest building on North Terrace.
Except for the Myer Centre and the AMP/Origin building and equal with the Stamford Plaza.

User avatar
rev
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 3569
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 291 times

[APP] Re: 203 North Terrace | 73m | 19 levels | Mixed Use

#68 Post by rev » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:15 pm

crawf wrote:How old is this photo! lol
Image
So old that Rundle Street has moved! :mrgreen:

Patrick_27
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 1516
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:41 pm
Location: Adelaide CBD, SA
Been thanked: 176 times

[APP] Re: 203 North Terrace | 73m | 19 levels | Mixed Use

#69 Post by Patrick_27 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:57 pm

slenderman wrote:
ghs wrote:Anyway if it does go ahead this will be the tallest building on North Terrace.
Except for the Myer Centre and the AMP/Origin building and equal with the Stamford Plaza.
And the InterContinental.

Ben
VIP Member
VIP Member
Posts: 6426
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Adelaide
Has thanked: 226 times
Been thanked: 882 times

[APP] Re: 203 North Terrace | 73m | 19 levels | Mixed Use

#70 Post by Ben » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:09 am

According to real estate.com.au only 2 are left now. I imagine March/April construction still on schedule.

Waewick
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 3353
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:39 pm
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 100 times

[APP] Re: 203 North Terrace | 73m | 19 levels | Mixed Use

#71 Post by Waewick » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:41 pm

who can afford that kind of coin!

that money gets you Unley Park, but it is great to see that they have sold out.

I would love to see some 150 to 200 m2 apartments pop up which you would think could appeal to the single child families if near parklands

is it just me or are they either small or massive in the current apartment offering?

User avatar
Nathan
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 2994
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:09 pm
Location: Bowden
Has thanked: 177 times
Been thanked: 533 times
Contact:

[APP] Re: 203 North Terrace | 73m | 19 levels | Mixed Use

#72 Post by Nathan » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:24 pm

Waewick wrote:who can afford that kind of coin!

that money gets you Unley Park, but it is great to see that they have sold out.

I would love to see some 150 to 200 m2 apartments pop up which you would think could appeal to the single child families if near parklands

is it just me or are they either small or massive in the current apartment offering?
You don't need 150-200m2 for one child.
Source: Have one child, live in a 110m2 apartment, have plenty of room.

I agree though, more apartments need to be available for families.
Last edited by Nathan on Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Waewick
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 3353
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:39 pm
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 100 times

[APP] Re: 203 North Terrace | 73m | 19 levels | Mixed Use

#73 Post by Waewick » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:41 pm

Nathan wrote:
Waewick wrote:who can afford that kind of coin!

that money gets you Unley Park, but it is great to see that they have sold out.

I would love to see some 150 to 200 m2 apartments pop up which you would think could appeal to the single child families if near parklands

is it just me or are they either small or massive in the current apartment offering?
You don't need 150-200m2 for one child.

Source: Have one child, live in a 110m2 apartment, have plenty of room.
I assume 1 will become 2 :lol:

to be honest I was taking a stab - just assumed a 3 bedroom apartment would be around 150m2

User avatar
Nathan
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 2994
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:09 pm
Location: Bowden
Has thanked: 177 times
Been thanked: 533 times
Contact:

[APP] Re: 203 North Terrace | 73m | 19 levels | Mixed Use

#74 Post by Nathan » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:55 pm

Warwick wrote:I assume 1 will become 2 :lol:

to be honest I was taking a stab - just assumed a 3 bedroom apartment would be around 150m2
You're right, a 3 bedroom would probably be closer to 150m2. Ours is a 2 bedroom + study / 2 bath.

1 will be staying as 1 ;)

User avatar
Norman
Donating Member
Donating Member
Posts: 5480
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:06 pm
Has thanked: 715 times
Been thanked: 1173 times

[APP] Re: 203 North Terrace | 73m | 19 levels | Mixed Use

#75 Post by Norman » Sat May 07, 2016 1:28 pm

Any news on this one? Construction was due to start in March and it's now May. Has a builder been appointed?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests