[APP] SAHMRI Stage 2

All high-rise, low-rise and street developments in the Adelaide and North Adelaide areas.
Message
Author
Prodical
High Rise Poster!
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 5:10 pm
Been thanked: 119 times

[APP] Re: SAHMRI Stage 2

#61 Post by Prodical » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:46 pm

I am assuming this is the replacement control building - on the northern side of the rails
Attachments
SAMRI 2.JPG
SAMRI 2.JPG (2.68 MiB) Viewed 2731 times

SBD
Legendary Member!
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:49 pm
Location: Blakeview
Has thanked: 291 times
Been thanked: 74 times

[APP] Re: SAHMRI Stage 2

#62 Post by SBD » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:21 pm

Prodical wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:46 pm
I am assuming this is the replacement control building - on the northern side of the rails
The replacement is at Dry Creek.

http://www.sensational-adelaide.com/for ... 20#p169545 says the building on the north side of the Adelaide Yard is power supply and some safety critical local equipment.

Smithy85
High Rise Poster!
Posts: 230
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:31 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 13 times

[APP] Re: SAHMRI Stage 2

#63 Post by Smithy85 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:11 pm

Chicken tenders being called in the paper today.
Built and Hansen Yuncken advertising.

LMB
Sen-Rookie-Sational
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:21 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 4 times

[APP] Re: SAHMRI Stage 2

#64 Post by LMB » Wed May 15, 2019 10:44 am

Does anybody know when construction is likely to commence?
Thanks

User avatar
timtam20292
Legendary Member!
Posts: 1048
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:03 pm
Has thanked: 841 times
Been thanked: 144 times

[APP] Re: SAHMRI Stage 2

#65 Post by timtam20292 » Wed May 15, 2019 10:48 am

When people bump a thread and it's not an update. :wallbash: :wallbash:

Spurdo
High Rise Poster!
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:20 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 54 times

[APP] Re: SAHMRI Stage 2

#66 Post by Spurdo » Wed May 15, 2019 11:45 am

Looks like this one will be starting soon. The other day when I went past there were workmen on site putting up signage and covering the fence with some sort of black cloth.

YellowRoad
Gold-Member ;)
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:04 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 17 times

[APP] Re: SAHMRI Stage 2

#67 Post by YellowRoad » Wed May 15, 2019 1:25 pm

Smithy85 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:11 pm
Chicken tenders being called in the paper today.
Built and Hansen Yuncken advertising.
Heard KFC are the front runners, Ingham an outside chance.

Levesque
Sen-Rookie-Sational
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:23 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 7 times

[APP] Re: SAHMRI Stage 2

#68 Post by Levesque » Fri May 24, 2019 1:05 pm

Looks like the building will officially be called the Australian Bragg Centre ABC (for Proton therapy and research) sorry for the thread bump, here's some pics of signage :)
I don't know about you guys but since there's already an ABC building, that calling this the SAHMRI 2 will be the more common name.
Attachments
IMG_20190524_114802.jpg
IMG_20190524_114754.jpg

User avatar
Nathan
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 3070
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:09 pm
Location: Bowden
Has thanked: 184 times
Been thanked: 583 times
Contact:

[APP] Re: SAHMRI Stage 2

#69 Post by Nathan » Fri May 24, 2019 1:23 pm

Levesque wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 1:05 pm
Looks like the building will officially be called the Australian Bragg Centre ABC (for Proton therapy and research) sorry for the thread bump, here's some pics of signage :)
I don't know about you guys but since there's already an ABC building, that calling this the SAHMRI 2 will be the more common name.
There's also already The Braggs building at Adelaide Uni.

Levesque
Sen-Rookie-Sational
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:23 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 7 times

[APP] Re: SAHMRI Stage 2

#70 Post by Levesque » Fri May 24, 2019 2:36 pm

Nathan wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 1:23 pm
Levesque wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 1:05 pm
Looks like the building will officially be called the Australian Bragg Centre ABC (for Proton therapy and research) sorry for the thread bump, here's some pics of signage :)
I don't know about you guys but since there's already an ABC building, that calling this the SAHMRI 2 will be the more common name.
There's also already The Braggs building at Adelaide Uni.
Thats right, I didn't even think of that :D
Personally I'm going to be calling it SAHMRI2.

Spotto
Sen-Rookie-Sational
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 9:05 pm
Been thanked: 11 times

[APP] Re: SAHMRI Stage 2

#71 Post by Spotto » Fri May 24, 2019 7:49 pm

Levesque wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 1:05 pm
Looks like the building will officially be called the Australian Bragg Centre ABC (for Proton therapy and research) sorry for the thread bump, here's some pics of signage :)
I don't know about you guys but since there's already an ABC building, that calling this the SAHMRI 2 will be the more common name.
Will the operations for the Bragg Centre come under the umbrella of the Health and Medical Research Institute? If so, SAHMRI 2 it is :lol:

Or will it be a seprate but associated organisation?

Levesque
Sen-Rookie-Sational
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:23 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 7 times

[APP] Re: SAHMRI Stage 2

#72 Post by Levesque » Fri May 24, 2019 8:37 pm

Spotto wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:49 pm
Levesque wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 1:05 pm
Looks like the building will officially be called the Australian Bragg Centre ABC (for Proton therapy and research) sorry for the thread bump, here's some pics of signage :)
I don't know about you guys but since there's already an ABC building, that calling this the SAHMRI 2 will be the more common name.
Will the operations for the Bragg Centre come under the umbrella of the Health and Medical Research Institute? If so, SAHMRI 2 it is :lol:

Or will it be a seprate but associated organisation?
Its definitely under lease mostly by SAHMRI (im pretty sure they're funding the bulk of the project) but not all of the building will be leased to SAHMRI from what I understand. Should include some other biomed companies I imagine.

Smithy85
High Rise Poster!
Posts: 230
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:31 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 13 times

[APP] Re: SAHMRI Stage 2

#73 Post by Smithy85 » Sun May 26, 2019 8:02 am

LendLease has been appointed builder. Site works expected this year, completion by 2022.

Jaymz
Legendary Member!
Posts: 508
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:12 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 66 times

[APP] Re: SAHMRI Stage 2

#74 Post by Jaymz » Sun May 26, 2019 12:33 pm

Smithy85 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:02 am
LendLease has been appointed builder. Site works expected this year, completion by 2022.
Yeah I read that last night. Appointed by the developer, Commercial & General. I thought C&G is also a builder :?: So wonder who's signage would go on the crane(s)?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests