[PRO] 2-6 Hutt Street | Rymill Place | 54m | 16 Levels | Apartments

All high-rise, low-rise and street developments in the Adelaide and North Adelaide areas.
Legendary Member!

Re: [PRO] 2-6 Hutt Street | Rymill Place | 54m | 16 Levels | Apartments

#16 Post by Patrick_27 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Nathan wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:29 am
Patrick_27 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:32 am
SRW wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:56 pm
By whom? This is good proposal we can reliably expect to be seen through by a good businessman. As a development forum, we surely all welcome that! I don’t see any reason to sling insults.
No, Citywatcher is right. Maras is an arrogant fucking wanker. To provide one example, he's the culprit behind the fact that the LeCornu site has remained empty for close to 30 years, he spent far too much time interfering with ACC decisions during both Bob Wallis' ownership of the site and early on during Makris' ownership. One can praise his efforts with the EastEnd, but that's about it.
You want to back any of that up with some evidence? Given the council DAP approved proposal after proposal, I doubt your assertion that interference with council decisions had one iota to do with Makris' inability to deliver.
DAC have only had control over what goes on that site for the last ten or so years... Note my use of the words early on during Makris' ownership. Maras was pushing the ACC to force the site's owner to build a carpark instead of residential/entertainment precinct, probably something to do with the fact that he was building his own residential/entertainment precinct in the city's east end at the time. I'm not talking about what's happened recently with the Le Cornu site, I'm talking 1990 to 2006. My evidence is having been involved with both the Makris family for years and from having known Bob and Lorna Wallis very well whilst working for the company. And since when do people have to provide evidence on these forums? None of you do.

Super Size Scraper Poster!

#17 Post by rev » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:09 pm

Calm down guys, you're arguing about to very wealthy people who don't give a shit about you and your opinions.

Donating Member
Donating Member

#18 Post by Norman » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:33 pm

Ok, enough with the personal attacks please, let's discuss the actual development.