News & Discussion: Low/Mid-Rise CBD Development

All high-rise, low-rise and street developments in the Adelaide and North Adelaide areas.
phenom
High Rise Poster!

Re: News & Discussion: Low/Mid-Rise CBD Development

#1606 Post by phenom » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:12 pm

There is currently a building by FormeProjex under construction at the first site linked by EBG. I believe the most recent approval posted in this thread by Ben is their next project, which is not yet underway, but will be on the site over the side of the square which currently houses Beaurepaires.

EBG
Super Size Scraper Poster!

#1607 Post by EBG » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:02 pm

SAC school mural. view from Chancery lane (between Angus St and Wakefield St), This also continues around into Angus St as well . Click on picture for bigger 17/8/10.
Attachments
20190816_SAC.jpg

floplo
High Rise Poster!

#1608 Post by floplo » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:56 pm

TorrensSA wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:24 pm
It's Hurtle Square, theres five squares in the CBD, not very hard to learn them Victoria, Light, Hindmarsh, Whitmore and Hurtle squares https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurtle_Square - Halifax is a street.
tell that to our cab drivers....
I lived for some time on Hurtle Square (and my address literally was 'Hurtle Square'), yet in three years I had one single driver that knew where that square was.... Maybe having a whole bunch of buildings with 'Hurtle' written on the construction banners might improve that...