News & Developments: Elizabeth & Salisbury

All high-rise, low-rise and street developments in areas other than the CBD and North Adelaide. Includes Port Adelaide and Glenelg.
SBD
Super Size Scraper Poster!

Re: News & Developments: Elizabeth & Salisbury

#241 Post by SBD » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:19 pm

The site on Womma Road (just east of Stebonheath Road, south side) that had an aluminium and steel place on it was flattened a few weeks ago. A new concrete slab building is going up, and large underground tanks being installed today, so I assume it is another new fuel outlet. There are no signs to indicate branding as far as I can see.

Eurostar
Legendary Member!

#242 Post by Eurostar » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:36 pm

SBD wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:19 pm
The site on Womma Road (just east of Stebonheath Road, south side) that had an aluminium and steel place on it was flattened a few weeks ago. A new concrete slab building is going up, and large underground tanks being installed today, so I assume it is another new fuel outlet. There are no signs to indicate branding as far as I can see.
I dont know if this is related or a different project.

From RealCommercial
. EXCITING RETAIL DEVELOPMENT COMING TO WOMMA ROAD EYRE BUILDING HAS NOW COMMENCED. MOBIL X SERVICE STATION COMMENCING JANUARY
ADACENT TO AV JENNINGS 'EYRE' DEVELOPMEN
LOCATED OPPOSITE NEW PLAYING FIELDS
EASY ACCESS TO ADELAIDE CBS
The development will be anchored by a Mobil X Service Station.

Only 4 Vacancies left in this exciting new Development. Join Pizza Bar, Laundromat and Chicken shop, Suitable for Cafe/Bakery, Indian Takeaway, Burger Bar and other food and services usages. Shop sizes from 90 sqm - 160 sqm. Get in now and secure your tenancy!
Attachments
image0.jpg
Servo

SBD

#243 Post by SBD » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:53 pm

Eurostar wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:36 pm
SBD wrote:

From RealCommercial
. EXCITING RETAIL DEVELOPMENT COMING TO WOMMA ROAD EYRE BUILDING HAS NOW COMMENCED. MOBIL X SERVICE STATION COMMENCING JANUARY

Only 4 Vacancies left in this exciting new Development. Join Pizza Bar, Laundromat and Chicken shop, Suitable for Cafe/Bakery, Indian Takeaway, Burger Bar and other food and services usages. Shop sizes from 90 sqm - 160 sqm. Get in now and secure your tenancy!
That looks like the shell so far, but is oriented wrong on the block. Yellow Pages puts the former business at 107 Womma Road, Edinburgh North. There isn't space for the rest of the complex facing Womma Road, but there would be if it faced Stebonheath Road. They are building a new driveway from Stebonheath Road across the drain this week.

Penfield is further west, so that development could be different to the one I've seen. I haven't gone that far down Womma Road, but my car GPS says there's roadworks down there. Possibly the one on Realcommercial is what Google Maps calls Liberty oil Convenience Pty Ltd.

The Scooter Guy

#244 Post by The Scooter Guy » Sat May 16, 2020 6:04 pm

Eurostar wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:36 pm
SBD wrote:

From RealCommercial

I think we've got more than enough petrol stations to siphon the world's oil resources! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Help us Fight Back the Retail Apocalypse.
Support Small Business More, Support Small Business Better.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWk8YPx2zHziHgvyPy_9fxQ
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryanthescooterguy/
http://ryansbedroom.tumblr.com/

Eurostar
Legendary Member!

#245 Post by Eurostar » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:48 pm

~ CONVENIENCE UPDATE ~
We are excited to announce our first commercial tenant coming to Springwood, X Convenience! With construction commencing shortly, X Convenience will provide residents of Gawler and Springwood with barista-made coffee, groceries, a selection of fresh food and fuel, 24/7.
Want to learn more? Take a look here: https://loom.ly/KLcrXNo

Capbld
Sen-Rookie-Sational

#246 Post by Capbld » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:56 pm

The Playford Ramada hotel has come out for Tender today.

So far only seen Romaldi involved.

SBD

#247 Post by SBD » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:46 pm

Capbld wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:56 pm
The Playford Ramada hotel has come out for Tender today.

So far only seen Romaldi involved.
At least that had not been cancelled like other things near the car park.