[COM] Masters Adelaide Airport

All high-rise, low-rise and street developments in areas other than the CBD and North Adelaide. Includes Port Adelaide and Glenelg.
Message
Author
how good is he
Legendary Member!
Posts: 885
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:26 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 42 times

[COM] Re: Masters Adelaide Airport

#106 Post by how good is he » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:22 am

Yes but Wesfarmers is by far the major shareholder of BWP trust. The trusts HQs/address etc is the same as Wesfarmers in WA and the property trust was set-up/established by Wesfarmers.

User avatar
The Scooter Guy
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 1516
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: Anywhere!
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 88 times
Contact:

[COM] Re: Masters Adelaide Airport

#107 Post by The Scooter Guy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:40 pm

Amart Furniture (was Super Amart) could be an ideal substitute for the two others at Noarlunga & Parafield.
The True Location of Tea Tree Gully is in any state but yours.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWk8YPx2zHziHgvyPy_9fxQ
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryanthescooterguy/
http://ryansbedroom.tumblr.com/

crawf
Donating Member
Donating Member
Posts: 5413
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:49 pm
Location: Adelaide
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 319 times

[COM] Re: Masters Adelaide Airport

#108 Post by crawf » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:52 pm

The Scooter Guy wrote:Amart Furniture (was Super Amart) could be an ideal substitute for the two others at Noarlunga & Parafield.
There is already a Amart Furniture store down the road at Gepps Cross.

rev
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 3753
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 214 times
Been thanked: 324 times

[COM] Re: Masters Adelaide Airport

#109 Post by rev » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:15 pm

crawf wrote:
The Scooter Guy wrote:Amart Furniture (was Super Amart) could be an ideal substitute for the two others at Noarlunga & Parafield.
There is already a Amart Furniture store down the road at Gepps Cross.
You make it sound like it's the suburb over.

Torrens_5022
High Rise Poster!
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:34 am
Been thanked: 10 times

[COM] Re: Masters Adelaide Airport

#110 Post by Torrens_5022 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:00 pm

Gepps Cross Amart is 16.5km from the Airport, the Melrose Park Amart Furniture is only 9km away, still not overly close.

bits
Legendary Member!
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 97 times

[COM] Re: Masters Adelaide Airport

#111 Post by bits » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:57 pm

Torrens_5022 wrote:Gepps Cross Amart is 16.5km from the Airport, the Melrose Park Amart Furniture is only 9km away, still not overly close.
Gepps cross HQ to Masters Parafield is 5km, both on the same side of Main North Rd with few traffic lights and mostly 80km/h.

crawf
Donating Member
Donating Member
Posts: 5413
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:49 pm
Location: Adelaide
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 319 times

[COM] Re: Masters Adelaide Airport

#112 Post by crawf » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:34 am

rev wrote:
crawf wrote:
The Scooter Guy wrote:Amart Furniture (was Super Amart) could be an ideal substitute for the two others at Noarlunga & Parafield.
There is already a Amart Furniture store down the road at Gepps Cross.
You make it sound like it's the suburb over.
Well it's actually not that far....

Bacon
Gold-Member ;)
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:17 pm
Been thanked: 10 times

[COM] Re: Masters Adelaide Airport

#113 Post by Bacon » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:16 pm

For Lease sign on the Parafield building

robboaustralia
Sen-Rookie-Sational
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:13 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

[COM] Re: Masters Adelaide Airport

#114 Post by robboaustralia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:23 pm

Anyone heard anything yet?

Eurostar
High Rise Poster!
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:44 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 27 times

[COM] Re: Masters Adelaide Airport

#115 Post by Eurostar » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:09 pm

Bacon wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:16 pm
For Lease sign on the Parafield building
The complex that was meant to house Masters at Parafield is supposed to be a Outlet Complex similar to Harbour Town, only Officeworks are in the centre so far and Hungry Jacks. What would one want to do with the planned garden section I dont , maybe it could be a little alfresco or storage for a business.

Proposed *District Outlet Centre* , due to be open by late 2018.
Attachments
IMG_20180114_222313.png
IMG_20180114_222313.png (183.44 KiB) Viewed 3574 times

Patrick_27
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 1604
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:41 pm
Location: Adelaide CBD, SA
Been thanked: 190 times

[COM] Re: Masters Adelaide Airport

#116 Post by Patrick_27 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:50 pm

I was thinking the other day that the Masters Adelaide Airport building/site could house a relocated Aus Post distribution centre and open up the Grote Street site in the CBD for development.

eKwatee
Gold-Member ;)
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:44 pm
Location: Mawson Lakes SA
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 1 time

[COM] Re: Masters Adelaide Airport

#117 Post by eKwatee » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:08 pm

Eurostar wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:09 pm
Bacon wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:16 pm
For Lease sign on the Parafield building
The complex that was meant to house Masters at Parafield is supposed to be a Outlet Complex similar to Harbour Town, only Officeworks are in the centre so far and Hungry Jacks. What would one want to do with the planned garden section I dont , maybe it could be a little alfresco or storage for a business.

Proposed *District Outlet Centre* , due to be open by late 2018.
I'm pretty sure this outlet complex similar to Harbor Town is the land behind masters, that will be developed.
Matt

Brucetiki
Legendary Member!
Posts: 720
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:20 pm
Has thanked: 371 times
Been thanked: 37 times

[COM] Re: Masters Adelaide Airport

#118 Post by Brucetiki » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:26 pm

eKwatee wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:08 pm
Eurostar wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:09 pm
Bacon wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:16 pm
For Lease sign on the Parafield building
The complex that was meant to house Masters at Parafield is supposed to be a Outlet Complex similar to Harbour Town, only Officeworks are in the centre so far and Hungry Jacks. What would one want to do with the planned garden section I dont , maybe it could be a little alfresco or storage for a business.

Proposed *District Outlet Centre* , due to be open by late 2018.
I'm pretty sure this outlet complex similar to Harbor Town is the land behind masters, that will be developed.
If it ever happens. Was supposed to be already open.

how good is he
Legendary Member!
Posts: 885
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:26 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 42 times

[COM] Re: Masters Adelaide Airport

#119 Post by how good is he » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:33 pm

In today’s paper there was a call for tenders (by Pike builders) for a Bunnings conversion at Adelaide Airport. I can only assume this is the old Masters site. The big question is will it mean anything for the Bunnings site at Mile End? Also is there any news on the rejected Bunnings site at Panorama? Both these sites could suit potential shopping centre developments ie Coles/K-Mart/Officeworks/Target etc.

Jaymz
Legendary Member!
Posts: 508
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:12 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 66 times

[COM] Re: Masters Adelaide Airport

#120 Post by Jaymz » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:03 pm

how good is he wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:33 pm
In today’s paper there was a call for tenders (by Pike builders) for a Bunnings conversion at Adelaide Airport. I can only assume this is the old Masters site. The big question is will it mean anything for the Bunnings site at Mile End? Also is there any news on the rejected Bunnings site at Panorama? Both these sites could suit potential shopping centre developments ie Coles/K-Mart/Officeworks/Target etc.
Well I hope it can co-exist with the Mile End Bunnings, that store is awesome.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests