[PRO] Womma Road Retail Development, Penfield

All high-rise, low-rise and street developments in areas other than the CBD and North Adelaide. Includes Port Adelaide and Glenelg.
Eurostar
Legendary Member!

[PRO] Womma Road Retail Development, Penfield

#1 Post by Eurostar » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:05 am

WOMMA RD RETAIL DEVELOPMENT, 3000/100 Womma Road
Penfield, SA 5121
Rental rates from $280-$300 per sqm

For Lease
Types Retail, Land/Development
Land area 0.55ha (1.36 acres) (approx)
Floor area 1,500 m²
Tenure type Tenanted Investment
Property extent Whole
Last updated Jun 06, 2017
Parking spaces 70
Parking comments Parking for customers
Zoning Retail/Commercial
Municipality City of Playford
EXCITING RETAIL DEVELOPMENT COMING TO WOMMA ROAD PENFIELD

ADACENT TO AV JENNINGS 'EYRE' DEVELOPMEN
LOCATED OPPOSITE NEW PLAYING FIELDS
EASY ACCESS TO ADELAIDE CBS
About WOMMA RD RETAIL DEVELOPMENT, 3000/100 Womma Road
An exciting Retail Development is coming to Womma Road, Penfield adjacent to the new EYRE AV Jennings Housing development.
Womma Road is strategically placed and easily accessible to the new Northern Connector and Main North Road and currently carries 10,000 cars per day
The Retail Development will include a proposed Service Station, and specialty food and service retailers.
The Development is located opposite the new playing fields for football, tennis and other sporting facilities and will be the hub of activities in the area.
Pre-leasing is now underway with estimated building finish time late 2018 so secure your site early.
Attachments
image2 (2).jpg
Service Station
image2 (2).jpg (22.05 KiB) Viewed 4493 times
main (2).jpg
main (2).jpg (18.62 KiB) Viewed 4493 times

SBD
Super Size Scraper Poster!

[PRO] Re: Womma Road Retail Development, Penfield

#2 Post by SBD » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:18 am

I wonder about building this so soon after Penfield Eyre Village viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6131 which is expected to open this October. I can't work out exactly where this one is, but it is either in or near the other end of the same development.

Eurostar
Legendary Member!

#3 Post by Eurostar » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:21 pm

SBD wrote:I wonder about building this so soon after Penfield Eyre Village viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6131 which is expected to open this October. I can't work out exactly where this one is, but it is either in or near the other end of the same development.
The Womma Road one with servo is on Womma Road north west of Stebonheath Road intersection. The colour scheme of the service station tells me it will be Caltex Starmart.

The Eyre Village site is on Petherton Road north west of Stebonheath round about.

Eurostar
Legendary Member!

#4 Post by Eurostar » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:33 pm

Image I found on realcommercial
Attachments
image3.jpg
image3.jpg (13.3 KiB) Viewed 4320 times

SBD

#5 Post by SBD » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:19 pm

Eurostar wrote:
SBD wrote:I wonder about building this so soon after Penfield Eyre Village viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6131 which is expected to open this October. I can't work out exactly where this one is, but it is either in or near the other end of the same development.
The Womma Road one with servo is on Womma Road north west of Stebonheath Road intersection. The colour scheme of the service station tells me it will be Caltex Starmart.

The Eyre Village site is on Petherton Road north west of Stebonheath round about.
OK, so the Womma Road one is on the vacant block (with a shed) that wasn't part of the Eyre development. Not much space for future expansion as it's hemmed in by two houses along Stebonheath Road too.

The Eyre village on is southwest of the Petherton and Stebonheath intersection. The original masterplans had it further along Petherton Road, immediately west of President Avenue, unless that's still future planned too.

The state budget also has a new superschool "somewhere in the Munno Para area". That seems to me to be either be renovating the Para West Adult Campus northeast of Stebonheath and Petherton, or going on a new site somewhere near President and Petherton (either in Lakeside or Eyre developments).

Here's the Playford Alive masterplan for people who aren't familiar with the area. Eyre is the development where the word PENFIELD is stencilled. https://playfordalive.com.au/content/up ... y-2015.pdf

Eurostar
Legendary Member!

#6 Post by Eurostar » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:41 pm

The road marked in the photo is down to 40kmh , ready to resurface I believe. By the way I hope there will be at least some roads wide enough through Penfield Eyre development to fit a bus in the area and support the weight
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-07-01-20-31-34.png
Screenshot_2017-07-01-20-31-34.png (535.2 KiB) Viewed 4237 times

SBD

#7 Post by SBD » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:54 pm

The masterplans (Eyre and Playford) seem to suggest that President Avenue will continue into Eyre Estate. Route 451 buses currently run most of the way down to Petherton Road, then swing east into Davoren Park. It would make sense to build President Avenue to the standard that some buses can continue further south once population and/or employment supports it.

Womma Road was recently resurfaced east of Stebonheath Road, so perhaps it is a staged upgrade along the road fixing the "worst bit" each time.

I think I saw something somewhere that a new roundabout is proposed soon at Womma and Andrews Road. I'd like to see one at Womma and Stebonheath Roads too. That intersection is difficult to see when approaching on Stebonheath Road. Womma Road is slightly lower than Stebonheath, so looks like it's just a dip in the road, shadows from the trees in bright sunshine mask the stop line coming from north in the morning, and the stop sign is partly obscured coming from south as the intersection is wider than the approach road. As that is the corner for hte proposed new service station, perhaps it will look different when that is constructed.

Eurostar
Legendary Member!

#8 Post by Eurostar » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:59 pm

SBD wrote:The masterplans (Eyre and Playford) seem to suggest that President Avenue will continue into Eyre Estate. Route 451 buses currently run most of the way down to Petherton Road, then swing east into Davoren Park. It would make sense to build President Avenue to the standard that some buses can continue further south once population and/or employment supports it.

Womma Road was recently resurfaced east of Stebonheath Road, so perhaps it is a staged upgrade along the road fixing the "worst bit" each time.

I think I saw something somewhere that a new roundabout is proposed soon at Womma and Andrews Road. I'd like to see one at Womma and Stebonheath Roads too. That intersection is difficult to see when approaching on Stebonheath Road. Womma Road is slightly lower than Stebonheath, so looks like it's just a dip in the road, shadows from the trees in bright sunshine mask the stop line coming from north in the morning, and the stop sign is partly obscured coming from south as the intersection is wider than the approach road. As that is the corner for hte proposed new service station, perhaps it will look different when that is constructed.
the council is planning to build roundabout at Womma Road/Stebonheath Road intersection

SBD

#9 Post by SBD » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:31 am

Eurostar wrote:
SBD wrote:The masterplans (Eyre and Playford) seem to suggest that President Avenue will continue into Eyre Estate. Route 451 buses currently run most of the way down to Petherton Road, then swing east into Davoren Park. It would make sense to build President Avenue to the standard that some buses can continue further south once population and/or employment supports it.

the council is planning to build roundabout at Womma Road/Stebonheath Road intersection
Good! Hopefully soon.
That would appear to be right next to the service station in this new development if it is where I think. I noticed one of the houses I thought blocked it in is now missing, so there's a little more space than I had thought, too.