News & Discussion: Adelaide Metro Buses

Threads relating to transport, water, etc. within the CBD and Metropolitan area.
rubberman
Super Size Scraper Poster!

Re: News & Discussion: Buses

#481 Post by rubberman » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:03 pm

That's a good tidy-up to go with the new O-Bahn tunnel.

Does anyone know if or when it's intended to introduce all door loading so that more bus stops could be combined/eliminated?

The Scooter Guy

#482 Post by The Scooter Guy » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:07 pm

These color coded bus stops will make life much easier.

But can the buses also be color coded too, like in the pre-Adelaide Metro era?
I'm getting sick & tired of seeing buses donning the same old guise year after year since the 2000s!
For starters, my avatar is the well-known Adelaide Aquatic Centre insignia from 1989.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWk8YPx2zHziHgvyPy_9fxQ
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryanthescooterguy/
http://ryansbedroom.tumblr.com/

Norman
Donating Member
Donating Member

#483 Post by Norman » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:23 pm

rubberman wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:03 pm

Does anyone know if or when it's intended to introduce all door loading so that more bus stops could be combined/eliminated?
Yes, all door boarding will be introduced, probably at the same time as the opening of the tunnel.

Kasey771
Legendary Member!

#484 Post by Kasey771 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:21 am

Norman wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:23 pm
rubberman wrote:

Yes, all door boarding will be introduced, probably at the same time as the opening of the tunnel.
And all we've been told is "before the end of 2017" Is the wishywashy completion date so no bad press can occur if the project is a week or two behind schedule? #borncynichere
Big infrastructure investments are usually under-valued and & over-criticized while in the planning stage. It's much easier to envision the here and now costs and inconveniences, and far more difficult to imagine fully the eventual benefits.

Norman
Donating Member
Donating Member

#485 Post by Norman » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:22 am

Kasey771 wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:21 am
Norman wrote:
rubberman wrote:

And all we've been told is "before the end of 2017" Is the wishywashy completion date so no bad press can occur if the project is a week or two behind schedule? #borncynichere
When you build a piece of infrastructure that takes 2 years to build, you will never be able to give an exact month that far out due to possible delays with weather, delays in the delivery of materials and so on.

Kasey771
Legendary Member!

#486 Post by Kasey771 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:03 pm

Norman wrote:
Kasey771 wrote:
Norman wrote:
When you build a piece of infrastructure that takes 2 years to build, you will never be able to give an exact month that far out due to possible delays with weather, delays in the delivery of materials and so on.
yes but now that the back of the work has been broken surely the project manager can do better than "late 2017"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Big infrastructure investments are usually under-valued and & over-criticized while in the planning stage. It's much easier to envision the here and now costs and inconveniences, and far more difficult to imagine fully the eventual benefits.

Norman
Donating Member
Donating Member

#487 Post by Norman » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:18 pm

Kasey771 wrote:
Norman wrote:
Kasey771 wrote:
yes but now that the back of the work has been broken surely the project manager can do better than "late 2017"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure, but the governments love "announceables", so we have to wait for the minister to announce the ribbon cutting day. It's all politics from here.

PeFe

#488 Post by PeFe » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:30 pm

CBD bus detours due to tram extension works.
North Terrace services detoured for tram line extension works
When: From Sunday 1 October 2017 to Monday 16 October 2017
North Terrace bus service detours Sunday 1 October to Monday 16 October

The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will begin major construction works for the City Tram Extension project from 1 October 2017. Major traffic restrictions will be in place along North Terrace from 1 October to 16 October 2017, weather permitting.
These detours will NOT affect Outer Harbor, Grange and Gawler substitute buses during these line closures.

North Terrace buses will detour during these works and between 6 to 9 October 235, 237 & 238 and 271 & 273 services will also detour.
During the detours, some buses will continue to service North Terrace with other services running express along sections of North Terrace to King William Street or detouring via Currie and Grenfell Streets. View the details of the detours as follows:
Buses continuing to service North Terrace

97A Anticlockwise - Normal route running express along North Terrace between Frome Road and temp stop U1 North Terrace in front of Myer Centre
98A/99A Anticlockwise - Normal route running express along North Terrace between Frome Road and temp stop U1 North Terrace in front of Myer Centre
98C/99C Clockwise – Normal route running express along North Terrace between King William Street and stop I1 North Terrace.
281 Paradise Interchange & Klemzig to City – Normal route to North Terrace stop R1 then express between Frome Road and King William Street to temp stop U1 in front of Myer Centre then via normal route
281 City to Klemzig & Paradise Interchange – Normal route to North Terrace then express between King William Street and North Terrace stop I1 then via normal route
286, 287, 288 West lakes Centre Interchange, Seaton, Torrensville and Henley beach to City – Normal route to North Terrace then express between King William Street and North Terrace stop I1 then via normal route.
286, 287, 288 City to Henley Beach, Torrensville, Seaton and West Lakes Centre Interchange – Normal route to stop R1 North Terrace then temp stop U1 in front of Myer Centre then via normal route.
View the table below detailing the affected routes and bus stops and their alternate locations.
Buses rerouted via North Terrace and King William Street

170, 178 from Kingswood to City and Payneham– Normal route (including Stop Y2 King William St) to North Terrace, then express between King William Street to Frome Road then North Terrace stop I1 then via normal route.
170, 178 to Kingswood to City and Payneham – Normal route to stop R1 North Terrace then temp stop near Stephens Pl North Terrace and then via normal route.
View the table below detailing the affected routes and bus stops and their alternate locations.
Buses rerouted via Grenfell Street and Currie Street

115, 117, 118 – Port Adelaide Interchange & West lakes Centre Interchange to City – Normal route to Currie Street then via Grenfell Street, East Terrace and Rundle Road.
115, 117, 118 – City to Port Adelaide Interchange & West Lakes Centre Interchange to City – Rundle Road and then via East Terrace, Grenfell Street, Currie Street and then via normal route.
140, 144, 147 – Beaumont and Glen Osmond & Toorak to City – Normal route to Rundle Street then via Rundle Road, East Terrace, Grenfell Street, Currie Street, West Terrace to stop X1.
140, 144, 147 – City to Toorak & Glen Osmond and Beaumont – Departing stop B1 West Terrace then via Currie Street, Grenfell Street, East Terrace, Rundle Road and then via normal route.
141, 142 – City to Burnside, Stoneyfell and Marryatville – Normal route from Currie Street stop B1 then via Grenfell Street, East Terrace, Rundle Road, then via normal route.
141, 142 - Marryatville, Stonyfell and Burnside to City – Normal route to Dequetteville Terrace then via Rundle Road East Terrace, Grenfell Street, Currie Street and then via normal route.
150 - Osborne & Largs Bay to Port Adelaide & City – Normal route to Port Road then via West Terrace, Currie Street, Grenfell Street to stop I1 Grenfell Street
150 - City & Port Adelaide to Largs Bay & Osborne – Departing stop R1 Grenfell Street then via Currie Street, West Terrace, Port Road and then via normal route.
155-157 Largs Bay & West Lakes Centre Interchange to City – Normal route to Port Road then via West Terrace, Currie Street, Grenfell Street stop I1.
155, 157 City to Largs Bay & West Lakes Interchange – From Grenfell Street stop R1 then via Grenfell Street, Currie Street, West Terrace, Port Road and then via normal route.
B10, B12 from Magill to City then West Lakes Centre Interchange – Normal route to North Terrace, Kent Town then via Botanic Road, East Terrace, Grenfell Street and then via normal route.
B10, B12 from West lakes Centre Interchange to City then Magill – Normal route to Currie Street then via Grenfell Street, East Terrace, Botanic Road, North Terrace and then via normal route.
G40 from Golden Grove Village Interchange, Tea Tree Plaza Interchange & City to Flinders University - Normal route to Botanic Road then via East Terrace, Grenfell Street and Currie Street, Morphett Street then via normal route.
G40 from Flinders University & City to Tea Tree Plaza Interchange & Golden Grove Interchange - Normal route to Morphett Street then via Currie Street, Grenfell Street, East Terrace, Botanic Road and then via normal route.
528 Northgate & Broadview to City - Normal route to Botanic Road then via East Terrace, Grenfell Street to the terminus at Currie Street stop W1.
528 City to Broadview & Northgate - Departing Currie Street stop D2 then via Grenfell Street, East Terrace, Botanic Road and then via normal route.
540 Golden Grove Village Interchange and Greenwith to Tea Tree Plaza Interchange & City - to Botanic Road then via East terrace, Grenfell Street and Currie Street end W1 Currie
540 City to Tea Tree Plaza Interchange to Golden Grove Village and Greenwith - Departing Currie Street stop D2 then via Grenfell Street, East Terrace, Botanic Road and then via normal route.
H21 Glenelg Interchange & Camden Park to Paradise Interchange via City – Normal route to Currie Street then via Grenfell Street, East Terrace and then via normal route.
H21 Paradise Interchange to Glenelg Interchange & Camden Park via City – Normal route to East Terrace, Grenfell Street, Currie Street and then via normal route.
H30 West Lakes Centre Interchange to City, Newton & Paradise Interchange – Normal route to Currie Street then via Grenfell Street, East Terrace, Botanic Road and then via normal route.
H30 Paradise Interchange, Newton City to West Lakes Centre Interchange – Normal route to Botanic Road then via East Terrace, Grenfell Street, Currie Street and then via normal route.
H32 Henley Beach South & Lockleys to city – Normal route to Currie Street then via Grenfell Street terminating at stop I1.
H32 City to Lockleys & Henley Beach South – Departing Grenfell Street stop R1 then via Grenfell Street, Currie Street and then via normal route.
H33 Henley beach to city & Rostrevor - Normal route to Currie Street then via Grenfell Street, East Terrace, Botanic Road and then via normal route.
H33 Rostrevor & City to Henley Beach – Normal route to Botanic Road then via East Terrace, Grenfell Street, Currie Street and then via normal route.
O-Bahn Inbound – Normal route via Botanic Road, East Terrace, Grenfell Street and then via normal route
O-Bahn Outbound – Normal route to Currie Street then via Grenfell Street, East Terrace, Botanic Road, North Terrace and then via normal route.
W90, W91 Marion Centre Interchange & St Marys to city, Marden & Paradise Interchange – Normal route to Morphett Street Light Square then via Grenfell Street, East Terrace, Botanic Road and then via normal route.
W90, W91 Paradise Interchange & Marden to City, St Marys and Marion Centre Interchange – Normal route to Botanic Road then via East Terrace, Grenfell Street, Morphett Street, Light Square then via normal route.
From 6 to 9 October 2017 the 235, 237 & 238 and 271 & 273 services will detour as follows:

235, 238, 239 to City – Normal route to Grenfell Street then terminus at stop H2 Grenfell Street.
235, 238, 239 from City – Departing Grenfell Street stop S1 then via Currie Street and then normal route.
271 and 273 to City - Departing Melbourne Street stop 4 then via Jerningham Street, Finniss Street, Bundeys Road, Hackney Road, Botanic Road, East Terrace, Grenfell Street and then via normal route.
271 and 273 from City - Normal route to Grenfell Street then stopping at Grenfell Street stop H2 then via East Terrace, Botanic Road, Hackney Road, Bundeys Road to terminus on Melbourne Street stop 4.
Signage will be installed at the stops directing customers to the temporary bus stops closer to the beginning of works.
View the table of affected routes and bus stops and their alternate locations below:

Existing stop Temporary stop Affected routes
Stop B2 North Terrace Stop B2 Currie Street and stop B1 West Terrace 140, 144, 147
Stop C1 North Terrace Stop B2 Currie Street and stop B1 West Terrace 140, 144, 147
Stop D North Terrace Stop D3 Currie Street 140, 144, 147
Stop F2 North Terrace Stop G2 Grenfell Street 140, 144, 147
Stop G2 North Terrace Stop G2 Grenfell Street 140, 144, 147
Stop G3 North Terrace Stop H1 Grenfell Street 548, G40
Stop G3 North Terrace Stop H2 Grenfell Street 528
Stop X1 Pulteney Street Stop G3 Grenfell Street 141, 142, B10, H30, H33, X30
Stop B1 Pulteney Street Stop R1 and T1 Grenfell Street 115, 117, 118, B10, B12
Stop B1 Pulteney Street Stop T2 Grenfell Street H30, H32, H33
Stop B1 Pulteney Street Stop S1 Grenfell Street H21, H32, W90, W91
Stop Y1 Pulteney Street Stop G3 Grenfell Street W90, W91
Stop Y1 Pulteney Street Stop G2 or H Grenfell Street H21
Stop I1 North Terrace Stop I1 Grenfell Street 140, 141, 144, 147, H21
Stop I2 North Terrace Stop H Grenfell Street W90, W91
Stop I2 North Terrace Stop H1 Grenfell Street 548, G40
Stop I2 North Terrace Stop H2 Grenfell Street 528
Stop I2 North Terrace Stop I1 North Terrace 174, 176, 178
Stop I3 North Terrace Stop I1 Grenfell Street B10, H30, H32, H33
Stop I3 North Terrace Stop I1 North Terrace 281
Stop Y1 East Terrace Stop R1 Grenfell Street 115, 117, 118, 150, 155, 157
Stop B1 East Terrace Stop I1 Grenfell Street 140, 141, 142, 144, 147, H21
Stop Y2 and X1 North Terrace Stop X1 Currie Street 150, 155, 157
Stop Y2 and X1 North Terrace Stop X1 West Terrace 150, 155, 157
Stop W1 and W2 North Terrace Stop V2 Currie Street 150, 155, 157
Stop T2 and U1 North Terrace Stop U2 Grenfell Street 528, 548, G40
Stop C2 King William Street Stop U2 Grenfell Street 528, 548, G40
Stop T2 North Terrace Temp stop U1 (near Stephens Place) 170, 171, 172
Stop U1 North Terrace Temp stop U1 (near Stephens Place) 170, 171, 172, 286, 287, 288
Stop U1 and T1 North Terrace Stop U1 Grenfell Street 150, 155, 157
Stop F1 North Terrace and X1 King William Street Stop F2 Grenfell Street 528, 548, G40
Stop F1 North Terrace Stop Y2 King William Street 174, 176, 178
Stop S1 North Terrace Stop R1 Grenfell Street 115, 117, 118, 150, 155, 157, B10, H30, H32, H33
Stop S1 North Terrace Stop R1 North Terrace 170, 171, 172, J1, J3, 163, 167, 168
Stop S1 North Terrace Stop S1 Grenfell Street W90, W91
Stop S1 North Terrace Stop R1 or S1 Grenfell Street H32
Stop R2 North Terrace Stop R1 Grenfell Street 150,155,157
Stop R2 North Terrace Stop S1 Grenfell Street 528, 548, G40
Stop R1 North Terrace Stop S1 Grenfell Street W90, W91
Stop W2 and U1 King William Street Stop F2 Grenfell Street 528, 548, G40
Stop W2 and U1 King William Street Stop U2 Grenfell Street 528, 548, G40
For further information on the City Tram Extension project visit http://www.citytramextension.sa.gov.au
Keep up to date with disruptions to your service
Register for a My Metro account for updates alerts direct to your phone or email when disruptions affect your services and download the metroMATE app route information in real time including service disruptions to individual routes.
Information is correct at the time of publishing however changes may occur.

http://www.adelaidemetro.com.au/Announc ... sion-works

Eurostar
Legendary Member!

#489 Post by Eurostar » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:37 am

PeFe wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:30 pm
CBD bus detours due to tram extension works.
North Terrace services detoured for tram line extension works
When: From Sunday 1 October 2017 to Monday 16 October 2017
North Terrace bus service detours Sunday 1 October to Monday 16 October

The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will begin major construction works for the City Tram Extension project from 1 October 2017. Major traffic restrictions will be in place along North Terrace from 1 October to 16 October 2017, weather permitting.
These detours will NOT affect Outer Harbor, Grange and Gawler substitute buses during these line closures.

North Terrace buses will detour during these works and between 6 to 9 October 235, 237 & 238 and 271 & 273 services will also detour.
During the detours, some buses will continue to service North Terrace with other services running express along sections of North Terrace to King William Street or detouring via Currie and Grenfell Streets. View the details of the detours as follows:
Buses continuing to service North Terrace

97A Anticlockwise - Normal route running express along North Terrace between Frome Road and temp stop U1 North Terrace in front of Myer Centre
98A/99A Anticlockwise - Normal route running express along North Terrace between Frome Road and temp stop U1 North Terrace in front of Myer Centre
98C/99C Clockwise – Normal route running express along North Terrace between King William Street and stop I1 North Terrace.
281 Paradise Interchange & Klemzig to City – Normal route to North Terrace stop R1 then express between Frome Road and King William Street to temp stop U1 in front of Myer Centre then via normal route
281 City to Klemzig & Paradise Interchange – Normal route to North Terrace then express between King William Street and North Terrace stop I1 then via normal route
286, 287, 288 West lakes Centre Interchange, Seaton, Torrensville and Henley beach to City – Normal route to North Terrace then express between King William Street and North Terrace stop I1 then via normal route.
286, 287, 288 City to Henley Beach, Torrensville, Seaton and West Lakes Centre Interchange – Normal route to stop R1 North Terrace then temp stop U1 in front of Myer Centre then via normal route.
Buses rerouted via North Terrace and King William Street

170, 178 from Kingswood to City and Payneham– Normal route (including Stop Y2 King William St) to North Terrace, then express between King William Street to Frome Road then North Terrace stop I1 then via normal route.
170, 178 to Kingswood to City and Payneham – Normal route to stop R1 North Terrace then temp stop near Stephens Pl North Terrace and then via normal route.
Buses rerouted via Grenfell Street and Currie Street

115, 117, 118 – Port Adelaide Interchange & West lakes Centre Interchange to City – Normal route to Currie Street then via Grenfell Street, East Terrace and Rundle Road.
115, 117, 118 – City to Port Adelaide Interchange & West Lakes Centre Interchange to City – Rundle Road and then via East Terrace, Grenfell Street, Currie Street and then via normal route.
140, 144, 147 – Beaumont and Glen Osmond & Toorak to City – Normal route to Rundle Street then via Rundle Road, East Terrace, Grenfell Street, Currie Street, West Terrace to stop X1.
140, 144, 147 – City to Toorak & Glen Osmond and Beaumont – Departing stop B1 West Terrace then via Currie Street, Grenfell Street, East Terrace, Rundle Road and then via normal route.
141, 142 – City to Burnside, Stoneyfell and Marryatville – Normal route from Currie Street stop B1 then via Grenfell Street, East Terrace, Rundle Road, then via normal route.
141, 142 - Marryatville, Stonyfell and Burnside to City – Normal route to Dequetteville Terrace then via Rundle Road East Terrace, Grenfell Street, Currie Street and then via normal route.
150 - Osborne & Largs Bay to Port Adelaide & City – Normal route to Port Road then via West Terrace, Currie Street, Grenfell Street to stop I1 Grenfell Street
150 - City & Port Adelaide to Largs Bay & Osborne – Departing stop R1 Grenfell Street then via Currie Street, West Terrace, Port Road and then via normal route.
155-157 Largs Bay & West Lakes Centre Interchange to City – Normal route to Port Road then via West Terrace, Currie Street, Grenfell Street stop I1.
155, 157 City to Largs Bay & West Lakes Interchange – From Grenfell Street stop R1 then via Grenfell Street, Currie Street, West Terrace, Port Road and then via normal route.
B10, B12 from Magill to City then West Lakes Centre Interchange – Normal route to North Terrace, Kent Town then via Botanic Road, East Terrace, Grenfell Street and then via normal route.
B10, B12 from West lakes Centre Interchange to City then Magill – Normal route to Currie Street then via Grenfell Street, East Terrace, Botanic Road, North Terrace and then via normal route.
G40 from Golden Grove Village Interchange, Tea Tree Plaza Interchange & City to Flinders University - Normal route to Botanic Road then via East Terrace, Grenfell Street and Currie Street, Morphett Street then via normal route.
G40 from Flinders University & City to Tea Tree Plaza Interchange & Golden Grove Interchange - Normal route to Morphett Street then via Currie Street, Grenfell Street, East Terrace, Botanic Road and then via normal route.
528 Northgate & Broadview to City - Normal route to Botanic Road then via East Terrace, Grenfell Street to the terminus at Currie Street stop W1.
528 City to Broadview & Northgate - Departing Currie Street stop D2 then via Grenfell Street, East Terrace, Botanic Road and then via normal route.
540 Golden Grove Village Interchange and Greenwith to Tea Tree Plaza Interchange & City - to Botanic Road then via East terrace, Grenfell Street and Currie Street end W1 Currie
540 City to Tea Tree Plaza Interchange to Golden Grove Village and Greenwith - Departing Currie Street stop D2 then via Grenfell Street, East Terrace, Botanic Road and then via normal route.
H21 Glenelg Interchange & Camden Park to Paradise Interchange via City – Normal route to Currie Street then via Grenfell Street, East Terrace and then via normal route.
H21 Paradise Interchange to Glenelg Interchange & Camden Park via City – Normal route to East Terrace, Grenfell Street, Currie Street and then via normal route.
H30 West Lakes Centre Interchange to City, Newton & Paradise Interchange – Normal route to Currie Street then via Grenfell Street, East Terrace, Botanic Road and then via normal route.
H30 Paradise Interchange, Newton City to West Lakes Centre Interchange – Normal route to Botanic Road then via East Terrace, Grenfell Street, Currie Street and then via normal route.
H32 Henley Beach South & Lockleys to city – Normal route to Currie Street then via Grenfell Street terminating at stop I1.
H32 City to Lockleys & Henley Beach South – Departing Grenfell Street stop R1 then via Grenfell Street, Currie Street and then via normal route.
H33 Henley beach to city & Rostrevor - Normal route to Currie Street then via Grenfell Street, East Terrace, Botanic Road and then via normal route.
H33 Rostrevor & City to Henley Beach – Normal route to Botanic Road then via East Terrace, Grenfell Street, Currie Street and then via normal route.
O-Bahn Inbound – Normal route via Botanic Road, East Terrace, Grenfell Street and then via normal route
O-Bahn Outbound – Normal route to Currie Street then via Grenfell Street, East Terrace, Botanic Road, North Terrace and then via normal route.
W90, W91 Marion Centre Interchange & St Marys to city, Marden & Paradise Interchange – Normal route to Morphett Street Light Square then via Grenfell Street, East Terrace, Botanic Road and then via normal route.
W90, W91 Paradise Interchange & Marden to City, St Marys and Marion Centre Interchange – Normal route to Botanic Road then via East Terrace, Grenfell Street, Morphett Street, Light Square then via normal route.
From 6 to 9 October 2017 the 235, 237 & 238 and 271 & 273 services will detour as follows:

235, 238, 239 to City – Normal route to Grenfell Street then terminus at stop H2 Grenfell Street.
235, 238, 239 from City – Departing Grenfell Street stop S1 then via Currie Street and then normal route.
271 and 273 to City - Departing Melbourne Street stop 4 then via Jerningham Street, Finniss Street, Bundeys Road, Hackney Road, Botanic Road, East Terrace, Grenfell Street and then via normal route.
271 and 273 from City - Normal route to Grenfell Street then stopping at Grenfell Street stop H2 then via East Terrace, Botanic Road, Hackney Road, Bundeys Road to terminus on Melbourne Street stop 4.
Signage will be installed at the stops directing customers to the temporary bus stops closer to the beginning of works.
View the table of affected routes and bus stops and their alternate locations below:

Existing stop Temporary stop Affected routes
Stop B2 North Terrace Stop B2 Currie Street and stop B1 West Terrace 140, 144, 147
Stop C1 North Terrace Stop B2 Currie Street and stop B1 West Terrace 140, 144, 147
Stop D North Terrace Stop D3 Currie Street 140, 144, 147
Stop F2 North Terrace Stop G2 Grenfell Street 140, 144, 147
Stop G2 North Terrace Stop G2 Grenfell Street 140, 144, 147
Stop G3 North Terrace Stop H1 Grenfell Street 548, G40
Stop G3 North Terrace Stop H2 Grenfell Street 528
Stop X1 Pulteney Street Stop G3 Grenfell Street 141, 142, B10, H30, H33, X30
Stop B1 Pulteney Street Stop R1 and T1 Grenfell Street 115, 117, 118, B10, B12
Stop B1 Pulteney Street Stop T2 Grenfell Street H30, H32, H33
Stop B1 Pulteney Street Stop S1 Grenfell Street H21, H32, W90, W91
Stop Y1 Pulteney Street Stop G3 Grenfell Street W90, W91
Stop Y1 Pulteney Street Stop G2 or H Grenfell Street H21
Stop I1 North Terrace Stop I1 Grenfell Street 140, 141, 144, 147, H21
Stop I2 North Terrace Stop H Grenfell Street W90, W91
Stop I2 North Terrace Stop H1 Grenfell Street 548, G40
Stop I2 North Terrace Stop H2 Grenfell Street 528
Stop I2 North Terrace Stop I1 North Terrace 174, 176, 178
Stop I3 North Terrace Stop I1 Grenfell Street B10, H30, H32, H33
Stop I3 North Terrace Stop I1 North Terrace 281
Stop Y1 East Terrace Stop R1 Grenfell Street 115, 117, 118, 150, 155, 157
Stop B1 East Terrace Stop I1 Grenfell Street 140, 141, 142, 144, 147, H21
Stop Y2 and X1 North Terrace Stop X1 Currie Street 150, 155, 157
Stop Y2 and X1 North Terrace Stop X1 West Terrace 150, 155, 157
Stop W1 and W2 North Terrace Stop V2 Currie Street 150, 155, 157
Stop T2 and U1 North Terrace Stop U2 Grenfell Street 528, 548, G40
Stop C2 King William Street Stop U2 Grenfell Street 528, 548, G40
Stop T2 North Terrace Temp stop U1 (near Stephens Place) 170, 171, 172
Stop U1 North Terrace Temp stop U1 (near Stephens Place) 170, 171, 172, 286, 287, 288
Stop U1 and T1 North Terrace Stop U1 Grenfell Street 150, 155, 157
Stop F1 North Terrace and X1 King William Street Stop F2 Grenfell Street 528, 548, G40
Stop F1 North Terrace Stop Y2 King William Street 174, 176, 178
Stop S1 North Terrace Stop R1 Grenfell Street 115, 117, 118, 150, 155, 157, B10, H30, H32, H33
Stop S1 North Terrace Stop R1 North Terrace 170, 171, 172, J1, J3, 163, 167, 168
Stop S1 North Terrace Stop S1 Grenfell Street W90, W91
Stop S1 North Terrace Stop R1 or S1 Grenfell Street H32
Stop R2 North Terrace Stop R1 Grenfell Street 150,155,157
Stop R2 North Terrace Stop S1 Grenfell Street 528, 548, G40
Stop R1 North Terrace Stop S1 Grenfell Street W90, W91
Stop W2 and U1 King William Street Stop F2 Grenfell Street 528, 548, G40
Stop W2 and U1 King William Street Stop U2 Grenfell Street 528, 548, G40
For further information on the City Tram Extension project visit http://www.citytramextension.sa.gov.au
Keep up to date with disruptions to your service
Register for a My Metro account for updates alerts direct to your phone or email when disruptions affect your services and download the metroMATE app route information in real time including service disruptions to individual routes.
Information is correct at the time of publishing however changes may occur.

http://www.adelaidemetro.com.au/Announc ... sion-works
237 was removed many years ago, same with 540 (I think they meant 548), also why is there no mention of 174 or 176, 171 or 172.

Sending more buses along Grenfell Street and Currie Street doesn't sound smart, some could be sent down Flinders Street and Franklin Street.

I Follow PAFC
High Rise Poster!

#490 Post by I Follow PAFC » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:22 pm

New digital bus stops now arriving!
When: From Thursday 30 November 2017 to Monday 18 December 2017

Adelaide Metro transport changes are happening!
Get on board and see what's new

New digital bus stops in Currie and Grenfell Street

Every bus stop along Grenfell and Currie Street in the city is being replaced,many with digital real time information screens giving you up to the minute arrival times of your next bus.

https://www.adelaidemetro.com.au/Announ ... w-arriving
I Follow The Port Adelaide Football Club
https://www.facebook.com/IFollowThePAFC/

adelaide transport
High Rise Poster!

#491 Post by adelaide transport » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:37 pm

I know it is only a mock-up ad for these new digital stops,but interesting stop D2 is showing routes 579/580?
Wondering if we will see some additional routes? LCB are supposed to be getting additional buses for the new timetables! Not sure where they are coming from?

Patrick_27

#492 Post by Patrick_27 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:58 pm

I Follow PAFC wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:22 pm
New digital bus stops now arriving!
When: From Thursday 30 November 2017 to Monday 18 December 2017

Adelaide Metro transport changes are happening!
Get on board and see what's new

New digital bus stops in Currie and Grenfell Street

Every bus stop along Grenfell and Currie Street in the city is being replaced,many with digital real time information screens giving you up to the minute arrival times of your next bus.

https://www.adelaidemetro.com.au/Announ ... w-arriving
Too bad the remainder of Grenfell and Currie can't look the standard of these new signs!

rubberman

#493 Post by rubberman » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:24 pm

Why not reintroduce 3 door loading/unloading and reduce the number of stops? Plus much shorter travel times. The number of stops is ridiculous.

Norman
Donating Member
Donating Member

#494 Post by Norman » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:37 pm

rubberman wrote:Why not reintroduce 3 door loading/unloading and reduce the number of stops? Plus much shorter travel times. The number of stops is ridiculous.
All door boarding is coming in a few days. I'm surprised you didn't know that.

rubberman

#495 Post by rubberman » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:09 pm

Norman wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:37 pm
rubberman wrote:Why not reintroduce 3 door loading/unloading and reduce the number of stops? Plus much shorter travel times. The number of stops is ridiculous.
All door boarding is coming in a few days. I'm surprised you didn't know that.
I heard some talk for O-Bahn buses, but didn't know it was imminent and for everything. Thanks.