[PRO] Aldinga Rail Extension | $800m

Threads relating to transport, water, etc. within the CBD and Metropolitan area.
Hooligan
Legendary Member!

[PRO] Re: #PRO: Aldinga Rail Extension | $800m

#31 Post by Hooligan » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:01 pm

neoballmon wrote:
Anymore you can elaborate Shuz?

Of course not because he talks shit.

Code: Select all

Signature removed 

Dazzeland
High Rise Poster!

#32 Post by Dazzeland » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:23 pm

On today's ten news, during the story about the Seaford line, they mentioned "the government has today announced plans to extend the line to Aldinga."

Anyone know anything about this? I'm sure that it would be on tenplay if anyone wants to take a look.

fishinajar
High Rise Poster!

[PRO] #PRO: Aldinga Rail Extension | $800m

#33 Post by fishinajar » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:27 am

Archer wrote:
Southern Times Messenger

LAND for the Aldinga Rail extension will be bought in the next two years, under a Weatherill Labor Government.

Transport Minister Tom Koutsantonis announced on Monday (February 17) the State Government would secure the land it needed to extend rail services from Seaford to Aldinga.

From Page 3 of the Southern Times Messenger dated the 19th Feb 2014.
=plans?

rev
SA MVP (Most Valued Poster 4000+)

#34 Post by rev » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:29 pm

[Shuz] wrote:
Dazzeland wrote:Has anyone heard anymore about this?
If anyone had anymore information to provide, it would have already been provided.
Really?
So why haven't you told us what the alleged route you claim has already been chosen?
:hilarious:

[Shuz]
Super Size Scraper Poster!

#35 Post by [Shuz] » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:37 am

A lot happens in the space of 18 days, Rev.

So I suggest you stfu.
Any views and opinions expressed are of my own, and do not reflect the views or opinions of any organisation of which I have an affiliation with.

rev

#36 Post by rev » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:13 pm

[Shuz] wrote:A lot happens in the space of 18 days, Rev.

So I suggest you stfu.
Don't think I will stfu.
You've already let the "cat out of the bag", assuming you are telling the truth, by revealling a route has already been chosen.
You may as well tell us what the chosen route is.
Your name on here is Shuz. Unless your parents were trying to be funny, I don't think that's your real name. So I don't see how anyone could possibly find out who you are if you reveal something more, like the route you claim has been chosen.

We are all curious to know what the route is going to be, and since you claim to know that it has already been chosen, why don't you reveal it to us?

Hiding behind some weak excuse about how things can change in 18 days, isn't going to fly.
You made a claim you know something, but you wont back it up with facts that can later be verified.

Perhaps you should have said a preferred route has been identified.

:lol:

rhino

#37 Post by rhino » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:12 am

I know something too. But I'm not going to tell you either. So there, I'm every bit as good as Shuz, but you don't know who I am so what the hell.

Shuz, I agree with Hooligan - you're full of shit. Sorry.
cheers,
Rhino

mattblack
Legendary Member!

#38 Post by mattblack » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:13 am

I love it when a bitch fight takes off on this forum :D

Play on kids ......................

Waewick

#39 Post by Waewick » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:34 am

so, who is up for a catch up then! :hilarious:

[Shuz]

#40 Post by [Shuz] » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:07 pm

Jesus, you lot. I just simply said that the alignment alongside Main South Road is not the route chosen and that a different route is being taken.

If this is the way that some of you are going to treat people when they go out of their way to tell you something that isn't widely known, then its no wonder why people don't even bother in the first place. It helps to be nice and more appreciative with what you're given, as it will consequently mean more information could become available to you in future, regarding other matters.

And just for the record, the route will be closer to the sea and travel alongside Old Coach and How Roads. There will be stations at Seaford Rise, Maslin's Beach, Bowering Hill and Aldinga. The finer details such as the actual alignment (whether to go for a straighter track with deep cuttings/embankments, or curves in response to the natural terrain), property acquisition, gradients, etc. are still yet to be finalized.
Any views and opinions expressed are of my own, and do not reflect the views or opinions of any organisation of which I have an affiliation with.

rev

#41 Post by rev » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:27 pm

And to think it could have been avoided if you gave specific details like your last post...

rhino

#42 Post by rhino » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:35 pm

rev wrote:And to think it could have been avoided if you gave specific details like your last post...
/\ This.
cheers,
Rhino

[Shuz]

#43 Post by [Shuz] » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:47 pm

Not gonna bother in future then. You've ruined it for yourselves and everyone else here. :roll:

rhino

#44 Post by rhino » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:50 pm

Ruined what? You telling us that you know something, and then not elaborating? What's the point of that, except big-noting yourself?

If you elaborate, then everyone is happy. If you don't, then nothing has been ruined, because there was nothing worthwhile there.
cheers,
Rhino

neoballmon
Legendary Member!

#45 Post by neoballmon » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:09 am

Thanks Shuz.
[Shuz] wrote:There will be stations at Seaford Rise, Maslin's Beach, Bowering Hill and Aldinga.
Wow 4 Stations! I would have thought 2, Maslin's and Aldinga.
For Seaford Rise, as long as it's close to South Road at this point (Dalkeith Road/Bakewells Road section, before it heads west) so that it accommodates the new Vista development as well, then that would be great. And if Aldinga is near Aldinga Beach Road (maybe where the CFS is, if CFS is rebuilt like in Seaford) and Bowering Hill is in the triangle between Quinliven and Port Roads, I guess those 2 won't be too close; no closer than the 2 Seaford Stations.
Looking forward to a free-flowing Adelaide!