[CAN] New Courts Precinct | $500m

All high-rise, low-rise and street developments in the Adelaide and North Adelaide areas.
Llessur2002
Super Size Scraper Poster!

[CAN] Re: New Courts Precinct | $500m

#91 Post by Llessur2002 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:14 am

Jaymz wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:29 pm
I really like how this one started without 5 media announcements over the past 6 months. No promises of all the bells whistles plus a fairy on top.

The first we knew of it was some fences being assembled around plus some Hansen and Yuncken signage to boot.

Ahhh, a breath of fresh air.
Ahhh, lovely boring fresh air.

I never really understood the problem with the regular media releases. I like to know what my elected officials are planning, preferably long before the proposed start date. I no longer have a clue what the State Government is up to which as a fan of development and progress in our state I find frustrating. Plus, I enjoy using this forum and I think things have been quieter/less exciting since the Libs came to power. Bring back the media releases.

SRW
Donating Member
Donating Member

#92 Post by SRW » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:12 pm

baytram366 wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:10 am
I hope so. To have large vacant blocks of land in the middle of a capital city is a bit embarrassing especially since its on the main street.
Just to be clear the vacant lot on King William Street is remaining vacant. They’re just using it as a site office for renovation and extension works to the existing Supreme Court building.
Keep Adelaide Weird

Pants
VIP Member
VIP Member

#93 Post by Pants » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:06 am

If you click through to the image gallery, this page has a couple of renders on top of those that have already been posted here - https://architectureau.com/articles/has ... eme-court/#