Cnr Hallett Road and Kensington Rd

Ideas and concepts of what Adelaide can be.
Waewick
Super Size Scraper Poster!

Cnr Hallett Road and Kensington Rd

#1 Post by Waewick » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:10 am

Just moved into the foothills and use this roundabout a lot, I have to say it isn't that flash.

Whilst traffic isn't huge and the traffic flows fairly well, the actual roundabout is particularly unfriendly. My two main issues;

There is a bike lane at the top of Kensington that just stops - and then doesn't restart down Kensington Road.
There is no pedestrian crossing areas designated, quite literally if you are on the wrong side of the road coming to the round about you are on your own.
Hallett Roundabout.JPG
Hallett Roundabout.JPG (62.09 KiB) Viewed 3268 times
Does anyone else use it? Am I being pedantic? I just would like to see it made a bit more user friendly

[Shuz]

Re: Cnr Hallett Road and Kensington Rd

#2 Post by [Shuz] » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:43 pm

Why don't you write a letter or an email to the Burnside Council expressing your concerns?

Here, I'll help you start off;

[email protected]
Any views and opinions expressed are of my own, and do not reflect the views or opinions of any organisation of which I have an affiliation with.

Waewick

Re: Cnr Hallett Road and Kensington Rd

#3 Post by Waewick » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:10 pm

[Shuz] wrote:Why don't you write a letter or an email to the Burnside Council expressing your concerns?

Here, I'll help you start off;

[email protected]

I tried that with Unley, they referred me to the state

(would you believe, I started calling the government about the intersection of Greenhill and Glen Osmond....._)