SUGGESTION

Anything to do with the running of the website. (e.g. Suggestions, bugs, etc)
Will
VIP Member
VIP Member

SUGGESTION

#1 Post by Will » Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:57 pm

When I visit this forum and don't log in, I am unable to view the forums. I presume that this is the case with people who are not members of the forum. I was thinking that it could be a good idea to allow guests access to see the forums. This may stimulate some of them to join and contribute. When I come on I see that there are always around 3-6 guests having a look at the forum. I think that if these people were allowed to see the forums, they may see something that fires them up to join and contribute.

What do you guys think?

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

sam
Donating Member
Donating Member

#2 Post by sam » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:34 pm

I think it's a great idea as usually when I visit a forum that requires joining to view threads I don't join.

Howie
VIP Member
VIP Member

#3 Post by Howie » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:07 pm

I made it that way because at times we post renders up before they hit local media, in a way i'd like to protect our regulars on here so they feel comfortable in posting freely on a semi-private community.

If people really want to see what's inside the box they can register.

If there's enough demand though, i'll look at opening up a couple of the forums.

Cheers for the idea will.

Will
VIP Member
VIP Member

#4 Post by Will » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:47 pm

Howie wrote:I made it that way because at times we post renders up before they hit local media, in a way i'd like to protect our regulars on here so they feel comfortable in posting freely on a semi-private community.

If people really want to see what's inside the box they can register.

If there's enough demand though, i'll look at opening up a couple of the forums.

Cheers for the idea will.

I completely forgot about that when I first posted my suggestion.

I'll refrom my suggestion, to that it might be a good idea to open up the 'bottom' forums (Buy & sell, speak your mind...)