Don't cry for me South Australia

Anything goes here.. :) Now with Beer Garden for our smoking patrons.
metro
Legendary Member!

Re: Don't cry for me South Australia

#16 Post by metro » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:18 pm

Nathan wrote:Does anyone seriously believe this guy is a CEO? If he has a meltdown like this after a couple of comments on an internet forum, imagine what he'd be like dealing with in business.
Yeah doesn't strike me as CEO material. Also, since when do people applying for a job with a big company go straight to an interview with the CEO who's been "waiting for their resume"? Surely such an important person would have better things to do with their valuable time :lol:

Phantom
High Rise Poster!

#17 Post by Phantom » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:42 pm

Let me get this straight, Tigerfeet. You have an issue with my "anti-intellectual pissant response" of this...
Phantom wrote:Check out the names of his articles... They're all seemingly bashing Adelaide...

Oh, Malcolm King... You mention that Adelaide so desperately needs skilled labourers and needs to be looking in a new direction for both our manufacturing industry and also our State Government's inability to manage its own affairs.

Malcolm King, wouldn't it be much wiser than rather than lazily typing up paragraph after paragraph of finger pointing at both the people and the powers that be in South Australia, how about you go back to Uni, gain an education in a real topic that can actually HELP South Australia and make your way into the necessary positions to make these changes you so desperately desire Adelaide to have?

I get that leading this revolution yourself may be so much harder than typing up vitriol to make the general populous of South Australia feel bad for the next fifteen minutes after reading your garbage, but honestly Mahatma Gandhi put it best by stating that “You must be the change you want to see in the World".

So, I ask kindly... Lead the revolution yourself or please, fuck off.
However, you then go on to rant calling us "Fucknuts" and stating that "You know fuck all."
tigerfeet wrote:That's right fucknuts.

An economics degree. Shit. That's handy. You know fuck all. Go to Pittsburgh single digit IQ boy and do the time at CMU rather than trying to impress me.

Your little self righteous public service attitude will have a new arse hole drilled in it once the heavy data comes in. I'll be waiting for your resume and look forward to interviewing you.

Why would King or ANYONE with a professional background bother responding to backwaters like these.
Thanks for showing us an intellectual response, champ.
"Mono, you're a knob. <3"

tigerfeet
Sen-Rookie-Sational

#18 Post by tigerfeet » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:13 pm

But Nathan old droopy,

while you were spending your time one fingering blogs and trying to be a smart arse by writing oh so clever put downs of people you've never met, I was building a business. In fact, the reason I call a spade a spade, is the reason WHY I run a business exporting $20M and you fucking don't. You don't have to like King's article. But if you're going to be an idiot about it and come over all hurt and soft cock, please fuck off.

Nathan
Super Size Scraper Poster!

#19 Post by Nathan » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:27 pm

I like you Tiger, you've certainly been entertaining. Obviously you've not been too busy either if you have the time in you CEO schedule to seek out a fairly obscure development forum on a long weekend Sunday to defend someone else's rant.

Phantom
High Rise Poster!

#20 Post by Phantom » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:03 pm

tigerfeet wrote:But Nathan old droopy,

while you were spending your time one fingering blogs and trying to be a smart arse by writing oh so clever put downs of people you've never met, I was building a business. In fact, the reason I call a spade a spade, is the reason WHY I run a business exporting $20M and you fucking don't. You don't have to like King's article. But if you're going to be an idiot about it and come over all hurt and soft cock, please fuck off.
tigerfeet wrote:Typical anti-intellectual pissant response from the bogan right, ending with the classic ‘fuck off’.
"Mono, you're a knob. <3"

rev
SA MVP (Most Valued Poster 4000+)

#21 Post by rev » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:06 pm

Can we keep these two dumb asses around for a while, you know, like circus freaks for our entertainment and amusement?

jk1237
Donating Member
Donating Member

#22 Post by jk1237 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:20 pm

:lol:

ml69
Legendary Member!

#23 Post by ml69 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:43 pm

Tigerfeet, your business has revenue of $20M per annum?

Hooligan
Legendary Member!

#24 Post by Hooligan » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:41 pm

I am the CEO of a company (751+) and my company exports $20,000,001 worth of stock each year.

And while you where building your business tigerfeet i was playing Sonic the Hedgehog on my Sega Megadrive.

Are you jealous mate? Is so, we can have dick measuring contest if you like so we can sort this out for once and for all.

Code: Select all

Signature removed 

[Shuz]

#25 Post by [Shuz] » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:50 am

Can this thread be locked and closed and tigerfeet banned? This is just pathetic and ridiculous.
Any views and opinions expressed are of my own, and do not reflect the views or opinions of any organisation of which I have an affiliation with.

Aidan

#26 Post by Aidan » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:13 pm

[shuz], first we should give tigerfeet a chance to show he's capable of the sort of discussion he claims to want. He criticised jk1237 for not engaging with the material but ignored the fact that I already had... so lets first give him an opportunity to reply to my earlier posting in this thread.
Just build it wrote:Bye Union Hall. I'll see you in another life, when we are both cats.

Brucetiki
Legendary Member!

#27 Post by Brucetiki » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:13 pm

One must wonder if Malcolm and tigerfeet are one and the same.

One posts and runs, and one is pretending to be a CEO (no CEO in their right mind would behave in the manner tiger feet does).

Malcolm already has multiple profiles on here, so what's one more to purely play troll I guess...

rev
SA MVP (Most Valued Poster 4000+)

#28 Post by rev » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:20 pm

People like Nathan have contributed to this site for years now. What have you done?

Besides posting a few articles bitching and bashing Adelaide, and creating a secondary troll account(hopefully you were smart enough to use someone elses wifi or a proxy) to back your self up and attack others with.
You really haven't contributed much have you.
Not very smart to go around attacking long time members of internet forums.

I'd like to here what this alleged company is you run that exports $20 million.

You obviously didn't think it out very well Malcom. Maybe should have toned it down.

Waewick

#29 Post by Waewick » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:13 pm

Brucetiki wrote:One must wonder if Malcolm and tigerfeet are one and the same.

One posts and runs, and one is pretending to be a CEO (no CEO in their right mind would behave in the manner tiger feet does).

Malcolm already has multiple profiles on here, so what's one more to purely play troll I guess...
You'd be suprised

oscar13
Sen-Rookie-Sational

#30 Post by oscar13 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:18 pm

Brucetiki wrote:If this guy hates South Australia so much, why doesn't he just leave
careful.
Apparently that's considered racism and offensive these days??? :? :?