AirAsia X to stay?

Anything goes here.. :) Now with Beer Garden for our smoking patrons.
wll6568
Sen-Rookie-Sational

AirAsia X to stay?

#1 Post by wll6568 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:36 am

Has anyone heard if AirAsia is going to axe Adelaide - KL route? I smell something strange. All other cities have been included in their mega sales for next year flights, but not Adelaide!! A return flight to KL from Adelaide is $1500+!! And that stays the same throughout the year of 2015 from February. What's going on?? I really hope they going to stay, otherwise just too depressing and sad for Adelaide ..

Brucetiki
Legendary Member!

Re: AirAsia X to stay?

#2 Post by Brucetiki » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:57 pm

I've heard they're cutting Adelaide, and they're in pretty dire financial trouble.

Disappointing if it's true.

Wayno
VIP Member
VIP Member

#3 Post by Wayno » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:06 am

Really!!! Dang :-( I've flown AirAsiaX several times.

What's the source of this dire news?
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

serca
High Rise Poster!

#4 Post by serca » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:21 pm

That would be massive. But no doubt they are gearing up for shutting up shop here.

This time last near I flew return to japan with transit in KL for $650 including meals. I thought it may be standing room only with free range chickens about the place, but it was anything but. Sensational flight and service.

Looking at tickets now for similar flight from here it's almost triple a year on. Other cities remain the same though. Adelaide really doesn't need this if it's the case