Compliments Space

Anything goes here.. :) Now with Beer Garden for our smoking patrons.
HiTouch
Legendary Member!

Compliments Space

#1 Post by HiTouch » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:06 pm

Hi all,

Sometimes there's a bit of tension on this forum or "intense" discussion. I just came back from a spiritual awakening journey to Bali that went for a 5 days and now I'm basically an expert knowing bad vibes (VB) from good vibes (Bintang). While over there, I also had an epiphany. Let's start a positivity thread. Post a compliment here about somebody on the forum.

I'll start: rev, you may not realise it but you are probably the most empathetic person on this forum. Always looking out for others and wanting the best for Adelaide. People sometimes misunderstand you but you stick to your values in the midst of that and I don't think you get enough credit for that. Rev, your passion for Adelaide is unmatched on this forum and that is why you deserve all the good things that come your way.

skyliner
Super Size Scraper Poster!

Re: Compliments Space

#2 Post by skyliner » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:21 pm

I too have noticed far more aggression than in years gone by when there was much more focus was on Adelaide and what each could contribute. I have observed also that the info is much improved and more detailed overall. The vibe about support of the city is still there - better than you get in other places.

Overall, I just ignore the the provocative comments and contribute what I can. This seems to be strongest in the historical area, but..... I am all for development and more high rise here - it's been a long time coming. Thanks everyone for a very interesting site.

ADELAIDE - TOWARDS A GREATER CITY SKYLINE

Jack.