[APP] 51 Pirie Street | 94m | 21 Levels | Hyatt

All high-rise, low-rise and street developments in the Adelaide and North Adelaide areas.
User avatar
wilkiebarkid
Donating Member
Donating Member
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:19 am
Location: Adelaide

[APP] Re: 51 Pirie Street | 94m | 21 Levels | Hyatt

Post by wilkiebarkid »

MR_T wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:54 pm
Image
Image
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's the old renders.

The ground floor design is this

Image
MR_T
Gold-Member ;)
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:20 pm

[APP] Re: 51 Pirie Street | 94m | 21 Levels | Hyatt

Post by MR_T »

wilkiebarkid wrote:
MR_T wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:54 pm
Image
Image
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's the old renders.

The ground floor design is this

Image
Thanks Wilkie

I also heard they reduced the height of building too

$160 mil to $115


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
noted
High Rise Poster!
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:11 pm

[APP] Re: 51 Pirie Street | 94m | 21 Levels | Hyatt

Post by noted »

Ben wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:17 pm
MR_T wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:14 pm
What annoys me is they are ONCE AGAIN downsizing our buildings!!!!! We are such are “let’s not out our comfort zone” city!!!so much lost potential!!! BTW demo on this site due to start in first half of April. So goodbye heritage building


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who is they? Developers change buildings based on the economic environment at the time. Some increase, some decrease...
yes they do, but the quality of the original design clearly influenced the decision to ignore the heritage considerations. The subsequent dumbing down sets a terrible precedent.
MR_T
Gold-Member ;)
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:20 pm

[APP] Re: 51 Pirie Street | 94m | 21 Levels | Hyatt

Post by MR_T »

noted wrote:
Ben wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:17 pm
MR_T wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:14 pm
What annoys me is they are ONCE AGAIN downsizing our buildings!!!!! We are such are “let’s not out our comfort zone” city!!!so much lost potential!!! BTW demo on this site due to start in first half of April. So goodbye heritage building


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who is they? Developers change buildings based on the economic environment at the time. Some increase, some decrease...
yes they do, but the quality of the original design clearly influenced the decision to ignore the heritage considerations. The subsequent dumbing down sets a terrible precedent.
Most definitely


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
citywatcher
Legendary Member!
Posts: 765
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:51 pm

[APP] Re: [APP] Re: 51 Pirie Street | 94m | 21 Levels | Hyatt

Post by citywatcher »

MR_T wrote:What annoys me is they are ONCE AGAIN downsizing our buildings!!!!! We are such are “let’s not out our comfort zone” city!!!so much lost potential!!! BTW demo on this site due to start in first half of April. So goodbye heritage building


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Source ?

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

MR_T
Gold-Member ;)
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:20 pm

[APP] Re: 51 Pirie Street | 94m | 21 Levels | Hyatt

Post by MR_T »

citywatcher wrote:
MR_T wrote:What annoys me is they are ONCE AGAIN downsizing our buildings!!!!! We are such are “let’s not out our comfort zone” city!!!so much lost potential!!! BTW demo on this site due to start in first half of April. So goodbye heritage building


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Source ?

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
Unfortunately just word of mouth from a worker in the construction industry


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Nathan
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 3347
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:09 pm
Location: Bowden
Contact:

[APP] Re: 51 Pirie Street | 94m | 21 Levels | Hyatt

Post by Nathan »

MR_T wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:14 pm
So goodbye heritage —b-u-i-l-d-i-n-g— wall
FTFY
MR_T
Gold-Member ;)
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:20 pm

[APP] Re: 51 Pirie Street | 94m | 21 Levels | Hyatt

Post by MR_T »

Nathan wrote:
MR_T wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:14 pm
So goodbye heritage —b-u-i-l-d-i-n-g— wall
FTFY
What’s FTFY!??? Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nort
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 1543
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:08 pm

[APP] Re: 51 Pirie Street | 94m | 21 Levels | Hyatt

Post by Nort »

MR_T wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:12 pm
Nathan wrote:
MR_T wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:14 pm
So goodbye heritage —b-u-i-l-d-i-n-g— wall
FTFY
What’s FTFY!??? Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fixed That For You.
Post Reply