[COM] 377-379 King William Street | 50m | 16lvls | Apartments

All high-rise, low-rise and street developments in the Adelaide and North Adelaide areas.
Phantom
High Rise Poster!

[COM] Re: U/C: 377-379 King William Street | 50m | 16lvls | Apartm

#271 Post by Phantom » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:01 pm

slenderman wrote:That's a horrible insult. This building is much nicer. The Urbanest look like modern commie-blocks while this building is aesthetically pleasing, granted the northern wall is a little bit ugly.
Hahaha. Alright, maybe it is a touch insulting, but it does remind me of it, dude! Quest's blank wall has more of a "I've-Just-Ran-Out-Of-The-Right-Coloured-Lego-Blocks" feel whereas Urbanest has more of a daunting figure of 60 metre high dull coloured slabs. The angle of Phenom's picture looks quite similar to what you'd see if you craned your neck up at Urbanest from Station Arcade's Bank St entrance! Just small architectural similarities for me... But I do agree, Urbanest is ugly, but this one doesn't look half as bad!
"Mono, you're a knob. <3"

[Shuz]
Super Size Scraper Poster!

#272 Post by [Shuz] » Wed May 14, 2014 11:35 am

Scaffolding has finally come off the façade of the Old Caledonian Society at the ground floor / lobby of the building. It looks really good, the contrast of old and new. A good example of heritage preservation and retaining character.
Any views and opinions expressed are of my own, and do not reflect the views or opinions of any organisation of which I have an affiliation with.

Phantom
High Rise Poster!

#273 Post by Phantom » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:02 pm

http://www.questapartments.com.au/Accom ... lcome.aspx

The first available day for the public to book rooms online is the 4th of August, which gives it two weeks to be livable. I think they'd almost be at that point. I went past it maybe a week ago and it looks pretty much done.

Admittedly, I made a post on April 1st from a bit I found on their website stating that it was opening in June 2014. Quest having an April Fool's Joke? :P

Phantom
High Rise Poster!

[COM] Re: COM: 377-379 King William Street | 50m | 16lvls | Apartm

#274 Post by Phantom » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:47 pm

Can we get this one changed to Completed?

I mean, the hotel is now functional and taking reservations. :P