[U/C] 11 Frome Street | 138m | 37 Levels | Crowne Plaza / Adelaidean | New tallest

All high-rise, low-rise and street developments in the Adelaide and North Adelaide areas.
Nathan
Super Size Scraper Poster!

[U/C] Re: 11 Frome Street | 138m | 37 Levels | Crowne Plaza / Adelaidean | New tallest

Post by Nathan »

rev wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:49 pm
Nathan wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:43 pm
**cough**
I've got that on an older laptop, it still works, but I got it when it was listed on Mozillas addons. It's been removed for download/install. So if you guys can figure out how to install that from github...
But I have access to a paid subscription anyway, hence the articles I post.
At least in Chrome — download as a zip, then from the extensions page choose 'load unpacked' and choose the unzipped folder.
Joelmark
High Rise Poster!

[U/C] Re: 11 Frome Street | 138m | 37 Levels | Crowne Plaza / Adelaidean | New tallest

Post by Joelmark »

It looks like like they’ve arranged the facilities around so that some - for example Koomo - will still have good views towards the south? It’s hard to work out the setback for the new student tower next door and how that will affect the sunlight reaching the pool - perhaps sun seekers will still get a decent stretch in spring and summer.
shiftaling
High Rise Poster!

Post by shiftaling »

So slightly more involved than a "lmgtfy"

Didn't actually work for me, those links were broken and the developer mode zip thing didn't work at all. But thanks anyway - I won't bother with it but appreciate when more tech savvy people can assist others.