Are residents outside of Adelaide CBD scared of heights?

Anything goes here.. :) Now with Beer Garden for our smoking patrons.
adam73837
High Rise Poster!
Location: The wilderness being sustained by nutrients in the air and powering my laptop with positive energy

Re: Are residents outside of Adelaide CBD scared of heights?

#46 Post by adam73837 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:07 pm

I agree with you. The street planning could have been done a lot better. Although perhaps The Parade West and Rundle Road did originally flow together, however when PAC was built (whenever it was built -quite a while ago though), they redesigned the layout of Kent Town because they didn't think that it would have potential in the future. Perhaps I'm wrong, prehaps not. Can anyone clarify this?
I take back many of the things I said before 2010; particularly my anti-Rann rants. While I still maintain some of said opinions, I feel I could have been less arrogant. I also apologise to people I offended; while knowing I can't fully take much back. :)

tidus0
Sen-Rookie-Sational

Re: Are residents outside of Adelaide CBD scared of heights?

#47 Post by tidus0 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:35 pm

eKwatee wrote:Whats wrong with 10 storey complexes in North Adelaide or 15 storey complexes at the Port or Glenelg.
I don't think there is anything wrong but seeing as Glenelg is in the path of planes they have a hight restriction due to it, if the airport was taken to somewhere like elizabeth or somewhere well away Glenelg would be way taller including some 30-40 story buildings by the sounds of expensive coastal regions go.