Michelle Chantelois is an Idiot..... Discuss

Anything goes here.. :) Now with Beer Garden for our smoking patrons.
rev
SA MVP (Most Valued Poster 4000+)

Re: Michelle Chantelois is an Idiot..... Discuss

#16 Post by rev » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:34 pm

What people should care about is whether the Premier is doing his job leading & running this state to our benefit.

Why should I care what he is doing in his private life? If he did sleep with her, did he break the law? No.

Who he sleeps with is not my business.

All I want to know is that he is doing everything he can to move the state forward.
That he is creating jobs.
Better infrastructure.
Improving our health care & education systems.
etc etc.

Those are the real issues we should be concerned about not his sex life.

I don't give a stuff if he is rooting around behind the scenes like Tiger Woods.

Ho Really
Super Size Scraper Poster!

#17 Post by Ho Really » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:14 pm

rev wrote:What people should care about is whether the Premier is doing his job leading & running this state to our benefit.

Why should I care what he is doing in his private life? If he did sleep with her, did he break the law? No.

All I want to know is that he is doing everything he can to move the state forward.
Better infrastructure.
etc etc.

I don't give a stuff if he is rooting around behind the scenes like Tiger Woods.
All good, but you'd expect your premier to have some integrity, true? Sasha would.

Cheers
Confucius say: Dumb man climb tree to get cherry, wise man spread limbs.

Will
VIP Member
VIP Member

#18 Post by Will » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:10 pm

Ho Really wrote:
rev wrote:What people should care about is whether the Premier is doing his job leading & running this state to our benefit.

Better infrastructure.
etc etc.

All good, but you'd expect your premier to have some integrity, true? Sasha would.

Cheers

Yes, Sasha would, but for the rest of us, who cares? As long as it doesn't affect his ability to do his job, why is it important?

None of us are perfect. If we all aired our skeletons, none of us would be good enough to be premier. I doubt Isabel Redmond doesn't have secrets which she wouldn't want the public to know, yet these secrets have not impacted on her ability to be opposition leader.

rev
SA MVP (Most Valued Poster 4000+)

#19 Post by rev » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:43 am

Ho Really wrote: All good, but you'd expect your premier to have some integrity, true? Sasha would.

Cheers
Of course, when it comes to him doing his job of running this state.
What he does in his private life, is his business, and just like any other citizen, should be entitled to privacy.

Ho Really
Super Size Scraper Poster!

#20 Post by Ho Really » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:27 pm

rev wrote:Of course, when it comes to him doing his job of running this state.
What he does in his private life, is his business, and just like any other citizen, should be entitled to privacy.
and...
Will wrote:Yes, Sasha would, but for the rest of us, who cares? As long as it doesn't affect his ability to do his job, why is it important?

None of us are perfect. If we all aired our skeletons, none of us would be good enough to be premier. I doubt Isabel Redmond doesn't have secrets which she wouldn't want the public to know, yet these secrets have not impacted on her ability to be opposition leader.
Unfortunately for him there's no privacy now. He should have though about it before acting. As for the running of this state you obviously don't mind your premier not being a role model for the people and his party. For now we'll give him the benefit of doubt, but if he is found to have lied and abused his position of power then he should go. Many other politicians have gone for less. Who knows whether Isobel Redmond has skeletons in her cupboard? When they come out we'll discuss them then, for now she's clean.

Cheers
Confucius say: Dumb man climb tree to get cherry, wise man spread limbs.