Airbus Albo

Anything goes here.. :) Now with Beer Garden for our smoking patrons.
GreenMan
Sen-Rookie-Sational

Airbus Albo

#1 Post by GreenMan » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:50 pm

The hypocrisy is killing me

It amazes me that our Prime minister says that he cares about climate change and since being elected has done nothing but fly around the world in his own aeroplane !!

And if he was in Europe on a work trip then why the hell was his girlfriend there as well ?

Nort
Super Size Scraper Poster!

Re: Airbus Albo

#2 Post by Nort » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:15 am

GreenMan wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:50 pm

It amazes me that our Prime minister says that he cares about climate change and since being elected has done nothing but fly around the world in his own aeroplane !!

And if he was in Europe on a work trip then why the hell was his girlfriend there as well ?
Lol, are you seriously try to spin a conspiracy that the PM went to Ukraine for a holiday?

Nort
Super Size Scraper Poster!

#3 Post by Nort » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:21 am

He's been doing his job, representing the country, and helping with the military alliances that Australia in turn relies on for national security.

As for the plane "gotcha", yawn. Outside the far fringes, and rightwing strawmen, no-one is calling for the end of things like international travel, but a transition to lower emissions approaches where possible now. Things like air travel will be one of the last to change to low emissions alternatives, but if we can get other things down low enough that's gonna be manageable.

rev
SA MVP (Most Valued Poster 4000+)

#4 Post by rev » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:32 am

Nort wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:15 am
GreenMan wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:50 pm

Lol, are you seriously try to spin a conspiracy that the PM went to Ukraine for a holiday?
What else would you expect from a clown like GHS?
He equates the nations leader going on work trips to meet with allied leaders in relation to global events that are affecting our country as well, to our former leader going on holiday while the nation was in the middle of one of the worst bushfire emergencies in recorded history.

cmet
High Rise Poster!

#5 Post by cmet » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:12 am

GreenMan wrote:The hypocrisy is killing me

Turn off Sky News mate

GreenMan
Sen-Rookie-Sational

#6 Post by GreenMan » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:36 am

rev wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:32 am
He equates the nations leader going on work trips to meet with allied leaders in relation to global events that are affecting our country as well, to our former leader going on holiday while the nation was in the middle of one of the worst bushfire emergencies in recorded history.
I believe what Airbus Albo has done is worse than what Scott Morrison did.

Scott Morrision went away about 8 months after the election in 2019. It would have been a busy year for him with the election and
I can understand that he would have wanted a holiday. Furthermore he would have funded the trip himself.

Airbus Albo has gone on an taxpayer funded overseas sex romp straight after winning the election.

Why did he need to go to Spain for a NATO meeting when Australia has nothing to do with Nato ?

Also, the ALP have doubled up on visiting Fiji because Penny Wong was there a month ago.

Three people have replied to my initial post and no one has been able to justify what his girlfriend (who is nearly young enough to be his daughter)
was doing there ?

There is such a thing as freeloading you know.

Punishment466
High Rise Poster!

#7 Post by Punishment466 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:15 pm

Welcome to the forum Peta Credlin.